KH3 and FFXV confirmed to be at TGS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KH3 looked very early from the E3 trailer and hopefully they show more this time. I wish they'd make the 1.5hd remix on the Vita too.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ff1.gif

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
KH3 looked very early from the E3 trailer and hopefully they show more this time. I wish they'd make the 1.5hd remix on the Vita too.
Nomura confirmed the KH3 announcement video was just a quick teaser they created because they found out literally last min they had to announce the game at E3. It was created on a PC. Wasn't real gameplay. In 2 different interviews he said TGS will be where we will get our first official look at KH3.
yall gettin Birth By Sleep 2 breh you'll be good

BBSV2 is just a concept in Nomura's head right now. It might come to fruition it might not. But it's def not in any plans of development right now. And with KH3 wrapping who the "Xehanort" storyline I doubt we'll ever see it. Looking at the BBSV2 trailer it seemed like it was a game that was going to tie up all the loose story pieces together. KH3 could very well touch on all of the subjects.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nomura confirmed the KH3 announcement video was just a quick teaser they created because they found out literally last min they had to announce the game at E3. It was created on a PC. Wasn't real gameplay. In 2 different interviews he said TGS will be where we will get our first official look at KH3.
:banderas:
Copping that KH HD remix just to ease the wait.... but damn GTA V comes out literally days later!!! :damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
BBSV2 is just a concept in Nomura's head right now. It might come to fruition it might not. But it's def not in any plans of development right now. And with KH3 wrapping who the "Xehanort" storyline I doubt we'll ever see it. Looking at the BBSV2 trailer it seemed like it was a game that was going to tie up all the loose story pieces together. KH3 could very well touch on all of the subjects.

i know i just said that cuz i know it's not gonna come out for the vita :lolbron:

it wouldn't make sense i thought the vita could play games from the ps3 :lupe: why would they need another version of it

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!