KG Is So Dumb, He Got Mad At Paul Pierce

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He said ritter, banter and back and forth a in the same sentence. As a nikka that’s never heard ritter, I woulda picked up on the contact clues, made a mental note and kept it moving

maaaybe you would’ve…but I see cats on here clown each other all the time in jest over grammatical errors/misspelled words and such…and I do the same too when it’s folks I’m cool with in person if they say some silly/dumb shyt…so it looked to be the same type of “ritter” taking place between paul and KG…and as annoyed as KG looked initially, he looked like he wanted to laugh too at the end bcuz paul was clearly fukking with him from a good-natured standpoint

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
john_ritter.jpg

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ritter is a designation used as a title of nobility in German-speaking areas. Traditionally it denotes the second-lowest rank within the nobility, standing above "Edler" and below "Freiherr".
Ritter (German for "knight") is a designation used as a title of nobility in German-speaking areas.”

Ahhh so Ritter is essentially the German term for Knight.

And as you guys know, Knights used to joust against one another. KG was simply turning this noun into a verb.

Since knights are known for Jousting, he used the German term “Ritter” to describe the verbal Jousting that Jeff and Mark used to do.

From this moment forward the word Ritter shall now also be used as a verb in this context! That’s what makes etymology such a beautiful thing.. in language, anything is possible …

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!
champion-winner.gif

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ritter (German for "knight") is a designation used as a title of nobility in German-speaking areas.”

Ahhh so Ritter is essentially the German term for Knight.

And as you guys know, Knights used to joust against one another. KG was simply turning this noun into a verb.

Since knights are known for Jousting, he used the German term “Ritter” to describe the verbal Jousting that Jeff and Mark used to do.

From this moment forward the word Ritter shall now also be used as a verb in this context! That’s what makes etymology such a beautiful thing.. in language, anything is possible …

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!
champion-winner.gif
Makes sense fukk it :russ:

And they say a language is nothing but a dialect with an army and a navy :mjpls:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NOT WIT KOBE AROUND

THEY WERE LUCKY TO WIN IN 08 TBH

IF LAKERS DONT BLOW A 21 POINT LEAD IN GAME 4, THEY GO UP 3-2 AFTER 5

ONCE KOBE N PAU DEVELOPED SOME REAL CHEMISTRY, NO ONE ELSE STOOD A CHANCE
:mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

noun,plural rit·ter, rit·ters.
  1. a knight.
  2. a member of the lowest order of nobility in Germany or Austria.

HOW TO USE RITTER IN A SENTENCE​

• One of the children died of a severe infection seven months later as a result of a sexual act committed on her by ritter.
      :birdman:
    • ritter’s defense counsel argued that the girl had submitted herself willingly for money, and the Supreme Court said that there was no proof of force or intimidation.
      :ehh:
    • Some, like ritter, are questioning their support for the plant. :pachaha: