Key and Peele's Family Matters sketch...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this shyt is silly. but I did remember watching family matters from the jump before urkel was introduced. when he first came on the scene, I couldn't figure out why they kept bringing him back since his character originally was so annoying.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why made a new thread when there's already thread for this shyt?

@KingDanz ....I already posted that Put Ya Hand Up in other Key and Peel's Thread.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:stopitslime: They did have a minor fukk-up with this skit. Here's the YouTube description:
At a meeting in 1997, an irate Reginald VelJohnson complains about the ways "Family Matters" has changed since Urkel became part of the show.

:snoop: 1997 has to be the last season or the 2nd to last season of the show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh: I forgot that "Family Matters" & "Step by Step" moved to CBS for their last seasons. I need to read up on why that happened.

ABC was going to cancel them because the ratings started to slip into bolivia and CBS decided to pick them up. WB was going to do the same thing with Full House when ABC cancelled it but it didn't work out

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: They did have a minor fukk-up with this skit. Here's the YouTube description:

:snoop: 1997 has to be the last season or the 2nd to last season of the show.

Yup that was the first thing that made me shake my head. The show was on till 98 I think when it moved to CBS
Word and Steve didn't have psychic powers originally either :camby:

:stopitslime:.................................................:heh: im fukking with ya'll