Kevin Spacey just dropped a video, brehs

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing to me is how the media reporting on this. They're viewing this video as some kind of attempt at a comeback. However, I don't think he has any intention on mounting a comeback. I think he knows it's a wrap, and this is his last hurrah. Dude's going out with a bang. I'm thinking suicide via live feed.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How fukking creepy is this that he got hit with felony rape charges immediately after this? It’s like the DA saw this and went :what: “is this guy serious. Draft the charges up now we taking him down now”.
nah.

it takes time for that shyt to get uploaded and published by the court. he probably pre-recorded this a while ago, when he knew the case was about to be public he dropped it.

he's weird.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing to me is how the media reporting on this. They're viewing this video as some kind of attempt at a comeback. However, I don't think he has any intention on mounting a comeback. I think he knows it's a wrap, and this is his last hurrah. Dude's going out with a bang. I'm thinking suicide via live feed.

I can see that happening. He knows that dealing with that, death would be the better option for being a legit nasty b*stard.

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
I think he knows it's a wrap, and this is his last hurrah. Dude's going out with a bang. I'm thinking suicide via live feed.

I think he's too narcissistic and delusional to off himself. I mean, sociopaths do commit suicide, but they have to be really backed into a corner before they act. If he's posting goofy videos, then the corner is a way off.

I think he's one of those guys that have been acting so long with such great success and with such great rewards that he probably believes he can act his way out of anything.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Before I admit this was piff, what was he accused of again?
Nantucket gay bar.
the bartender serving alcohol claims to be 23.
Spacey buys drinks for an hour.
the bartender drinks everything instead of declining.
Spacey rubs the bartenders dikk for three minutes.
the bartender records the whole thing on snapchat and gives to girlfriend.

bartender geys Spaceys a1raph afterwards and gives to girlfriend.

the bartender is 18 not the 23 he claimed to be.

the girlfriend left him after the snspchat.

his mother claims he's straight and pushed the charges.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Nantucket gay bar.
the bartender serving alcohol claims to be 23.
Spacey buys drinks for an hour.
the bartender drinks everything instead of declining.
Spacey rubs the bartenders dikk for three minutes.
the bartender records the whole thing on snapchat and gives to girlfriend.

bartender geys Spaceys a1raph afterwards and gives to girlfriend.

the bartender is 18 not the 23 he claimed to be.

the girlfriend left him after the snspchat.

his mother claims he's straight and pushed the charges.
Yeah, I'm reading these charges and it sounds like pure bullshyt and I can't believe charges are getting filed. What man willingly lets another man unzip their pants and rub their dikk for three minutes if they're not gay and don't want it? I hate to be that person, but c'mon. He fukking Snapchat'd it and never pushed him away? :what:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yeah, I'm reading these charges and it sounds like pure bullshyt and I can't believe charges are getting filed. What man willingly lets another man unzip their pants and rub their dikk for three minutes if they're not gay and don't want it? I hate to be that person, but c'mon. He fukking Snapchat'd it and never pushed him away? :what:
Yep. Mutual masturbation of an adult is not rape and it for damn sure isnt pedophilia. the felony is bogus. yeah his girlfriend dumped him -- the risks of being downlow. his mama is a local anchor. mama is mad. the kid was excited.

Get Spacey for Rapp, not this.