Kevin Spacey just dropped a video, brehs

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Now yall wanna be nonchalant about ensuring proof-based accusations cause of your feelings about the accused? nah I'm good...I actually believe I'm a target, I don't just say it to dap fish

Yeah this is some hella weird shyt.

You're arguin a little too hard on this dude's behalf breh :hhh:
...and you having no evidence is capeing too hard against a man that beat his trial...but will be in another thread complaining about the "unfair" court system omitting/ignoring evidence to send innocent folks to prison

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Now yall wanna be nonchalant about ensuring proof-based accusations cause of your feelings about the accused? nah I'm good...I actually believe I'm a target, I don't just say it to dap fish

...and you having no evidence is capeing too hard against a man that beat his trial...but will be in another thread complaining about the "unfair" court system omitting/ignoring evidence to send innocent folks to prison
:cape: for white gay pedos so hard cause you scared of women brehs :mjlol:

Last edited:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

It's been an open secret for over a decade that Spacey likes playing with underaged boys. Cape for him all you want, but the accusations are just the stuff that made the papers. It doesn't take much digging to see why no one in Hollywood is defending him.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:cape: for white gay pedos so hard cause you scared of women brehs :mjlol:
meh...when all else fails why not use identity politics to save face

It's been an open secret for over a decade that Spacey likes playing with underaged boys. Cape for him all you want, but the accusations are just the stuff that made the papers. It doesn't take much digging to see why no one in Hollywood is defending him.
pull your skirt down...unlike you I would be saying the same thing regardless of the accused
I'm "capeing" to ensure me and mines are good since we don't have Hollywood to defend us

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
meh...when all else fails why not use identity politics to save face

pull your skirt down...unlike you I would be saying the same thing regardless of the accused
I'm "capeing" to ensure me and mines are good since we don't have Hollywood to defend us
Yall pedos looking out for each other huh :russ:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
This man may literally be a pedophile serial killer and you got people cheering it on just cause he making videos as Frank Underwood. This is the world we live in.

You can get away with anything when you're gay and white.

No proof, no bodies, no DNA, more House of Cards...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:whoo: Kevin is evolving to a real life Lex Luthor
tumblr_opl9ftdv2Q1rcn1qfo3_250.gifv