Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
When I saw the Home Alone flicks as a kid I didn't really realize it as much but I saw them again recently(the 1st two) and his family was rich as f*ck!
They had that big ass house in the suburbs then in the 2nd one they stay at the Plaza and Kevin spends like almost a G on room service :smh:
They also had that really big room and all those presents on Xmas day at the Plaza.
Rich ass family. The bad guys (Pesci and the other dude) shoulda defenetly got a piece of all that money they had. F*ck Kevin McAlistair!
Chicago suburb of Winnetka, Illinois.
It's an affluent suburb now, it was affluent back in the 90s. No way I could afford a Home Alone-sized house there.

Can't even afford a small condo there either. :snoop:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
There's also speculation that Kevin McAlister grew up to be the original Jigsaw Killer. I mean think about it. He has the resources and you saw how he clowned them two chumps with his sinister traps in his own household and an abandoned apartment building.

I don't even know who the Jigsaw Killer is/was. Was he from Chicago? And did he get caught eventually or what?

:laff:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
as well breh if i say have a big charge on my cc my company calls me right away, kevin mccallister dad was so rich that it meant nothing just a reg day out
Fraud department sitting in their office with all the alerts going off like "damn, Pretty Pete going on one of them yearly sprees again :banderas: Let's not hold him back :smugdraper: *clicks approve button*"

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Fraud department sitting in their office with all the alerts going off like "damn, Pretty Pete going on one of them yearly sprees again :banderas: Let's not hold him back :smugdraper: *clicks approve button*"
Breh had the original amax card back when everyone couldn't get them

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
home alone is on abc family now

1. How did the airport lady just let them board without checking their boarding passes, that right there could've told them they were missing kevin.

2. The old man that talked to kevin at the church his neighbor, why didn't kevin just tell him he was home alone and guys were trying to break in, he could've set up a sting operation to catch the wet bandits

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
home alone is on abc family now

1. How did the airport lady just let them board without checking their boarding passes, that right there could've told them they were missing kevin.

2. The old man that talked to kevin at the church his neighbor, why didn't kevin just tell him he was home alone and guys were trying to break in, he could've set up a sting operation to catch the wet bandits

1. they were in a rush BREH

2. old man was a pedo

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
he got dem cheese pizzas delivered but i don't think we ever saw him eat any
Nor that bomb ass microwave mac and cheese he was bout to grub when mary and harry showed up. not only that, his house was a disaster after that night yet when his mom showed up shyt looked all clean. kevin stay up all night cleaning that shyt? :childplease: