Kevin McAlister from Home Alone was rich as f*ck!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
When I saw the Home Alone flicks as a kid I didn't really realize it as much but I saw them again recently(the 1st two) and his family was rich as f*ck!

They had that big ass house in the suburbs then in the 2nd one they stay at the Plaza and Kevin spends like almost a G on room service :smh:

They also had that really big room and all those presents on Xmas day at the Plaza.

Rich ass family. The bad guys (Pesci and the other dude) shoulda defenetly got a piece of all that money they had. F*ck Kevin McAlistair!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
I remember Joe Pesci's character in the first Home Alone said that the main reason him and his partner was robbing houses in that neighborhood because the main house they wanted to rob was the McAlister's house.

Yeah he says that at one point in the movie. That McAlister's house is the big score.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Having all those kids and they flew to Miami and say first class

Second one they flew to Paris

Nah, its the other way around. 1st one they flew to Paris, 2nd one they flew to Miami.

But yeah, its funny that as a kid I didn't really notice that, just saw it as normal. But when u see it as a grown person I'm like damn, they had big money.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
There's also speculation that Kevin McAlister grew up to be the original Jigsaw Killer. I mean think about it. He has the resources and you saw how he clowned them two chumps with his sinister traps in his own household and an abandoned apartment building.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
There's also speculation that Kevin McAlister grew up to be the original Jigsaw Killer. I mean think about it. He has the resources and you saw how he clowned them two chumps with his sinister traps in his own household and an abandoned apartment building.

:ohhh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin

I don't even know who the Jigsaw Killer is/was. Was he from Chicago? And did he get caught eventually or what?