puggle

Superstar
Daps
I'm a Breen fan but I think Harlan and Ian Eagle have passed him :hubie:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Bang is iconic
« PUTS IT IN ! » is his 2nd famous phrase too :mjlol:after a player fires and hits a big three pointer

« In and out !!! »

« It’s the tatum tornado here in Boston»

-he said last year when Tatum killed the Sixers in game 7 with his great 51 point performance. His stats line in that game : he scored 51 points on 17/28 shooting

He also registered 13 rebounds, 5 primary assists/decisive passes in that game too.

Last edited:

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Harlan for sure but the double BANG is hard to beat.
Ian eagle up there too, may even be better than Breen nowadays tbh.

Mark Jones aint bad, I know some may find him corny but I enjoy his commentary.:yeshrug:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
On a related note, back in the early to mid 2000s, in the first three seasons of the ABC/ESPN era, Al Micheals was miscast in the role of NBA play by play man. His cadence and style of calling games are better suited for the nfl and mlb. His voice and especially the way he calls games flow better with slower « stop and start » sports like baseball and football. NBA Basketball was too free flowing, d’y and quick for him. He couldn’t keep up with the pace of basketball and his commentary felt rushed and he was often late behind the plays.

He’s Very Solid when he calls football/baseball though. He tried his best calling basketball but it wasn’t meant to be.