Kevin Durant should b ashamed

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
You talking like you in the locker room bruh. Maybe he felt it wasn't enough to get it done. Maybe it was too much of a burden. Same thing with LeBron. Maybe it was just too much of a load to carry.

Then he's an overrated chump. :childplease:

And Durant has never had to carry a team. He's been surrounded by elite talent his entire career.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then he's an overrated chump. :childplease:

And Durant has never had to carry a team. He's been surrounded by elite talent his entire career.
I believe this too...... but it all goes back to the rings argument

That made Lebron leave at 24 when Jordan did not win until much later

FO don't deal with that shyt

It's like your life is picked apart and your character is in question until you win one so when players go or try to do what they can to win we kill them

There is no way possible to beat a well built team with scorers and a coach when your a one man team and when that does happen all have to fall in your favor I'm not sure why people can't see this

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I believe this too...... but it all goes back to the rings argument

That made Lebron leave at 24 when Jordan did not win until much later

FO don't deal with that shyt

It's like your life is picked apart and your character is in question until you win one so when players go or try to do what they can to win we kill them

There is no way possible to beat a well built team with scorers and a coach when your a one man team and when that does happen all have to fall in your favor I'm not sure why people can't see this

People can't see it becuz they're too busy calling those players "overrated chumps".

I didn't necessarily sway one way or another as far as the championship conversation goes. It wasn't until last week when LaVar Ball said that dumb shyt about Barkley that it hit me. Until you win, you aint shyt. At least that's how much stock it seems that we put into winning a championship.

"LeBron a bytch. He couldn't carry a team by himself." Who the fukk could? Unless that player name is Olajuwon or Dirk, I don't want to heat shyt about someone winning on their own.

Daps
Warriors ain't even miss a beat with Durant out :mjlol:. That's how you know this fakkit coward means nothing to the team. They're gonna win with or without him, and he knows this. He's just along for the ride to the title.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can't see it becuz they're too busy calling those players "overrated chumps".

I didn't necessarily sway one way or another as far as the championship conversation goes. It wasn't until last week when LaVar Ball said that dumb shyt about Barkley that it hit me. Until you win, you aint shyt. At least that's how much stock it seems that we put into winning a championship.

"LeBron a bytch. He couldn't carry a team by himself." Who the fukk could? Unless that player name is Olajuwon or Dirk, I don't want to heat shyt about someone winning on their own.
And even the dream and dirk had some players on those teams that hit timely shots

If you remember one series against the grizzles reggie Jackson took over and if he did not hit a few of those shots and a ibacka put back they would have lost

but yes if you don't win a title now it has to be multiple you not shyt

I heard skip say Lebron have only 3 I said damn thats how many bird got and he a god to some people :gucci:

Dr. J needed Moses and cheeks to get past the Celtics that one year because he was going one on 7 I think :picard:

you can't carry a team alone you need people to create they own shot and a good coach why is that so hard for people to understand :wow:

Last edited:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I just know Golden State better win a title this year or KD gonna look extra extra funny in the light.:ld: