Kevin Durant shooting hoops inside San Quentin State Prison

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I don't understand the point of visiting prisons to play ball.
Plenty of folks who haven't done shyt working 9-5 couldn't just show up to a local gym to kick it with them.
That aint real enough.

:pacspit:

:to:

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
8EX77dT.gif
:manny:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warriors been doing this every year since MJ was the coach I think. It's a publicity stunt, but still really cool in my eyes. Even front office and coaching staff play against the inmates. I think there was video last year of luke walton and bob meyers ballin lol

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Warriors been doing this every year since MJ was the coach I think. It's a publicity stunt, but still really cool in my eyes. Even front office and coaching staff play against the inmates. I think there was video last year of luke walton and bob meyers ballin lol
I disagree on the publicity stunt part tho breh. Bob Myers loves to hoop there. Kirk Lacob grew up rich as fukk his whole life and he goes to hoop with killers for his own reasons but I don't think it's for a publicity stunt. They get no props for this from anyone besides the cons and black folk. Myers be killing they ass too. If it was for publicity they would just roll over and let the cons win. Myers dropped like 42 on them nikkas last year.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree on the publicity stunt part tho breh. Bob Myers loves to hoop there. Kirk Lacob grew up rich as fukk his whole life and he goes to hoop with killers for his own reasons but I don't think it's for a publicity stunt. They get no props for this from anyone besides the cons and black folk. Myers be killing they ass too. If it was for publicity they would just roll over and let the cons win. Myers dropped like 42 on them nikkas last year.
Maybe publicity stunt was the wrong thing to call it. They are doing it for some publicity though, they got camera crews out there and puts it out on their youtube channel and shyt. Again, I think it's a cool thing for em to do regardless.