Kevin Durant is this Generations Tracy McGrady. Remember when T-Mac lost a 3-1 Lead?

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot that you think that is a legitimate argument. How about post 3rd, 4th or 5th best teammate? Oh, that doesn't help your argument right? So Kyle Lowry has a better supporting cast than Curry because Derozan has better stats than Klay? Interesting theory dumbass.

Take away Odom and Diaw who were 2nd in points for their respective squads.

Nash had 4 other teammates score double digits while Kobe had two.

Those 2 others: Kwame Brown and Luke Walton.

CC: @stilltheguru for being a dikkriding feggit scust
:umad:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just watching Kobe's GW shot vs. Phoenix. This nikka had Devan George, Chris Mihm, Luke Walton, Turiaf,Sasha V, Smush, and Kwame. :scust: Thats why I can't go too hard at some of these superstars for not closing the deal when you working with trash. Sure you can say these guys helped build up a lead in a series but when things get tight you can't depend on these scrubs to help you seal the deal.

Karls post game was very limited. Defenses took away his power in the post and he had to rely on skills which outside that fallaway i mentioned he didnt have anything. If that wasnt falling he couldnt score well

TMac was a good passer and KD aint. He had one of the best handles ever too

KD cant dribble out from the 3pt line without turning it over :mjlol:

Tmac was a much better ball handler and passer than KD. TMacs passing was very underrated. Watching KD handle the rock is painful at times. so many sloppy turnovers. Very frustrating :francis:

KD has been playing pretty good defense at times this series, but I think Tmac is probably a better defender overall. He played some impressive D vs Dirk in that playoff series years ago. Breh should have been an All NBA defender if only he applied himself :francis:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot that you think that is a legitimate argument. How about post 3rd, 4th or 5th best teammate? Oh, that doesn't help your argument right? So Kyle Lowry has a better supporting cast than Curry because Derozan has better stats than Klay? Interesting theory dumbass.

Take away Odom and Diaw who were 2nd in points for their respective squads.

Nash had 4 other teammates score double digits while Kobe had two.

Those 2 others: Kwame Brown and Luke Walton.

CC: @stilltheguru for being a dikkriding feggit scust

nikka said that he Kobe had nothing but D-League help. His next best player was Odom who put up better stats than Diaw did.

nikkas don't use this excuse when they bring Lebron's final record even though Lamar was better than every player he had against golden state.

That offense went entirely through Nash, who stopped 22-9 (Aka the main reason those dudes even got those easy buckets) and Kkbe had no way to stop him.

Kobe lost a 3-1 to the rightful MVP while he supposedly had two of the best players, in the series, on his squad.

But tell me more how a 23 year old Diaw, in his first playoff run ever, was so much better than Lamar Odom.

Lebron got shyt on for losing against Big 3 Celtics yet Kobe is somehow immune to that same criticism? Lmao

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I was just watching Kobe's GW shot vs. Phoenix. This nikka had Devan George, Chris Mihm, Luke Walton, Turiaf,Sasha V, Smush, and Kwame. :scust: Thats why I can't go too hard at some of these superstars for not closing the deal when you working with trash. Sure you can say these guys helped build up a lead in a series but when things get tight you can't depend on these scrubs to help you seal the deal.

Tmac was a much better ball handler and passer than KD. TMacs passing was very underrated. Watching KD handle the rock is painful at times. so many sloppy turnovers. Very frustrating :francis:

KD has been playing pretty good defense at times this series, but I think Tmac is probably a better defender overall. He played some impressive D vs Dirk in that playoff series years ago. Breh should have been an All NBA defender if only he applied himself :francis:

NOT REALLY .. DURANT A MUCH BETTER DEFENDER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
nikka said that he Kobe had nothing but D-League help. His next best player was Odom who put up better stats than Diaw did.

nikkas don't use this excuse when they bring Lebron's final record even though Lamar was better than every player he had against golden state.

That offense went entirely through Nash, who stopped 22-9 (Aka the main reason those dudes even got those easy buckets) and Kkbe had no way to stop him.

Kobe lost a 3-1 to the rightful MVP while he supposedly had two of the best players, in the series, on his squad.

But tell me more how a 23 year old Diaw, in his first playoff run ever, was so much better than Lamar Odom.

Lebron got shyt on for losing against Big 3 Celtics yet Kobe is somehow immune to that same criticism? Lmao

U MUS BE RETARDED SIR

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

right.

the Suns weren't even that good that year. I understand of it was the 05 or 07 suns that game back from a 3-1 deficit but the 2006 Suns?:leostare:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
YES .. LETS COMPARE THIS YEARS OKC TEAM TO THE SMUSH PARKER-LUKE WALTON-KWAME BROWN LAKERS...........

YOU SHOULD BE EMBARASSED

the Suns weren't even that good.

at least the Warriors is a team that was breaking records from across the board.

the 06 Suns didn't have Amare

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I have no idea why the coli sucks Tmac's dikk so much...even back when he was still playing dudes on here had the nerve to compare him to Kobe :mjlol:. KD >> Tmac in every way