Kevin Durant Defending The Refs That Robbed Him

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That p*ssy knows he's 4-18 against the gawd. He aint got shyt to complain about!

Youre better than this OP smh
Funny he's a p*ssy but Lebytch ain't :russ:
i guess you like nikkas nuts on your neck and campaign to get your competition suspended..
Sulk because it's rumored your mom was banged out by a team mate and completely give up on a series..
Run your ass to Miami trying to be a villain and getting washed by not only the Mavs but the Spurs and only win because the Real Gawd saved you because you ain't clutch and don't have the heart at the end..
Then return home and cry about not having enough help but you are the best player in the world :mjlol::mjgrin:
As for my man KD..
He is taking the diplomatic approach...
Get them refs on his side..
I see u:sas1:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny he's a p*ssy but Lebytch ain't :russ:
i guess you like nikkas nuts on your neck and campaign to get your competition suspended..
Sulk because it's rumored your mom was banged out by a team mate and completely give up on a series..
Run your ass to Miami trying to be a villain and getting washed by not only the Mavs but the Spurs and only win because the Real Gawd saved you because you ain't clutch and don't have the heart at the end..
Then return home and cry about not having enough help but you are the best player in the world :mjlol::mjgrin:
As for my man KD..
He is taking the diplomatic approach...
Get them refs on his side..
I see u:sas1:

Lebron quit a series where he had 27P - 19R - 10A game 6 against the Celtics?

Lebron isn't clutch and was saved by who during his first ring? When he carried an injured Heat to a championship?

Saved by who? Didn't Lebron put one of the most impressive Game 7 performances of all time and claw Miami back during a 4th quarter deficit during a pivotal game 6?

Are you stupid?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C0kotxeUcAAdjk7

Good maybe that'll light a fire under his ass
Last two games can Cleveland: 17 and 15 pts :scust: kyrie would've cooked his ass on that play anyway :manny: if he scores 20 pts GS wins easily out there playing like Harrison Barnes used to :martin: