Kevin Durant Calls Out Fat Joe For Lying About Getting Chased Out Of Streetball Game

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You probably believe this shyt too. :mjlol:

Lebron levels of lying.

Mans is literally freestyling this nonsense for dumb ass Vlad. Meanwhile every crumb of every BIG verse has been heard yet he’s sitting on 4 joint allegedly “produced” by Puff? Only thing we knlw Puff is capable of producing on his own is freak off tapes and don’t nobody wanna see that shĩt.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
when has fat joe ever been proven to be a liar? embellisher sure, maybe all the great rappers are. Otherwise Joe one of the most solid guys in the game. He;s never been exposed as a fraud or anything. If anything everyone verifies he was heavy in the streets before rap.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
when has fat joe ever been proven to be a liar? embellisher sure, maybe all the great rappers are. Otherwise Joe one of the most solid guys in the game. He;s never been exposed as a fraud or anything. If anything everyone verifies he was heavy in the streets before rap.

He said Pueto Ricans and Blacks created Hip Hop “50/50”. Thats a goddamn lie.

Fat Joe been on some other shyt. I believe KD

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just say you've never been :russ:
My family is from Newark New Jersey, East Orange New Jersey and Flatbush Brooklyn New York. I spent most of my holidays up there as a child and then went up frequently as a teenager. This is textbook street New York style. That's not to say everyone from New York is a liar or fabricates stories, but like other dude say that is the way it is up there.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
My family is from Newark New Jersey, East Orange New Jersey and Flatbush Brooklyn New York. I spent most of my holidays up there as a child and then went up frequently as a teenager. This is textbook street New York style. That's not to say everyone from New York is a liar or fabricates stories, but like other dude say that is the way it is up there.

ok so u get it; people on here are just looking for a reason 2 shyt on Joe.
N
obody said he got RAN OUT THE RUCKER like cam and Jim jones.....they jus twisting the story being haters on here like usual.