kesha-bikini-grandma-body-1.jpg

121018_la.jpg

Bikini-Treat-Keha.jpg

kesha-bikini-sydney-11102010-lead.jpg

tumblr_lyog5p0oaA1qg6og6o1_500.gif

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
What really offends me is how some of you guys act like her being white has anything to do with that disgusting form. No way.

Our women might not generally have as much meat on them, but they are definitely not typically shaped like that. Don't link us up with that. :scusthov:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What really offends me is how some of you guys act like her being white has anything to do with that disgusting form. No way.

Our women might not generally have as much meat on them, but they are definitely not typically shaped like that. Don't link us up with that. :scusthov:

:dwillhuh: who said anything about her being white

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:ufdup:

who said this has to do with her being white ? :unsure:

like a woman looks bad in a bikini and she has the worst shape I've seen :guilty:

who even mentioned her race :guilty:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: she doesnt have an athletic build at all. my philosophy is 1 face first 2 conversation 3 body but damn them pics got me reconsidering. can a thong even sit inside that flat ass of hers?

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
:dwillhuh: who said anything about her being white

I'm taking about the numerous earlier threads about her - here, and back on :hamster:

And in almost all of those threads, there will be someone posting that same ridiculous drawing of a woman having to sit sideways on a toilet, making fun of the fact that Kesha has no ass :upsetfavre: