Kerry Washington makes a tiktok post about her husband

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No, you run interference for white supremacists, because their ideology benefits you. You don't have a genuine concern for Black people. That's just a smokescreen.

It's funny, you also live in a deep blue state like all the other pretenders. :jbhmm:
:ohhh:

So basically what you’re saying is that you believe white supremacists want TANGIBLES for Black Americans. Since that’s what I want for us, I’m “running interference” for white supremacists. Again, quite interesting indeed.

Unfortunately for you, you are in a deep tethered/c00n sunken shill place/state, friend. :francis::mjpls:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

:skip: :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh:

So basically what you’re saying is that you believe white supremacists want TANGIBLES for Black Americans. Since that’s what I want for us, I’m “running interference” for white supremacists. Again, quite interesting indeed.

Unfortunately for you, you are in a deep tethered/c00n sunken shill place/state, friend. :francis::mjpls:
No, the point is, you don't really care about tangible outcomes. That's just what you hide your ulterior motives behind. Your true intent lies in causing disruption, sowing discord and creating apathy, white boy.

You ever going to get around to verifying yourself? https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...no-longer-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No , the point is, you don't really care about tangible outcomes. That's just what you hide your ulterior motives behind. Your true intent lies in causing disruption, sowing discord and creating apathy, white boy.

You ever going to get around to verifying yourself? https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rac...no-longer-valid-updated-list-8-11-24.1043428/
I honestly want TANGIBLES specifically for Black Americans. I just don’t want to give away my vote anymore. I have no problem with someone voting if they feel they are receiving something TANGIBLE in return even if doesn’t directly benefit me. I just have a problem with voting for pats on the head, symbolism and/or for…

201111-orig-biscuits-300x205.jpg

Are you positively sure I didn’t post in that thread, friend?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I honestly want TANGIBLES specifically for Black Americans. I just don’t want to give away my vote anymore. I have no problem with someone voting if they feel they are receiving something TANGIBLE in return even if doesn’t directly benefit me. I just have a problem with voting for pats on the head, symbolism and/or for…

201111-orig-biscuits-300x205.jpg

Are you positively sure I didn’t post in that thread, friend?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not my fault you’re a terrible coli Detective and…

, friend.
You got 1 post in that thread laughing at a post from a now banned racist poster telling someone to go find their father, but no verification. Wonder what you're afraid of.

iRZxZlC.jpeg

2Kh1mZI.jpeg

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Maybe enough hasn't been posted in the OP, or I have too many people on ignore because I don't understand what the hell is going on in this thread.

Just explain to me why I'm supposed to be angry.

He is black, but based on his name he's African so if that's the reason I'm supposed to hate him or call Kerry Washington a bedwench just let me know.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You got 1 post in that thread laughing at a post from a now banned racist poster telling someone to go find their father, but no verification. Wonder what you're afraid of.

iRZxZlC.jpeg

2Kh1mZI.jpeg
Are you using a dial up. :mjtf:

You’re way behind. I have 2 posts in there with sufficient verification, friend.