Kerry Washington makes a tiktok post about her husband

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
As you all know, Kerry Washington is married to former NFL player and actor Nnamdi Asomugha.

Recently Kerry Washington participated in a viral tiktok trend called the "black wife effect" in which black women (or their spouse) posts how they have improved their attire thanks to being married to a black woman. So, to join the "black wife effect trend", Kerry Washington posted her black wife effect:

Here's the news talking about the black wife effect:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
vJ135X.gif

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why did this thread flop?

Was there already a thread on this?

Or just the typical white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy indoctrination of thecoli that has turned it into a poor man’s Lipstick Alley the last 5 years, friends. :jbhmm:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Why did this thread flop?

Was there already a thread on this?

Or just the typical white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy indoctrination of thecoli that has turned it into a poor man’s Lipstick Alley the last 5 years, friends. :jbhmm:
0 clicks for wenches in summer 24 :camby:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm a man, white boy. And all you gotta do is press the 'who posted' button to notice your absence. :jbhmm:
:ohhh:

So are you saying what you perceived to be a “white boy” is more about Black Americans receiving TANGIBLES and is against white supremacy unlike you and other c00n/tethered shills, Quite interesting, Missy.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh:

So are you saying what you perceived to be a “white boy” is more about Black Americans receiving TANGIBLES and is against white supremacy unlike you and other c00n/tethered shills, Quite interesting, Missy.
No, you run interference for white supremacists, because their ideology benefits you. You don't have a genuine concern for Black people. That's just a smokescreen.

It's funny, you also live in a deep blue state like all the other pretenders. :jbhmm:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps