I missed it when ppl on the show were weird degenerates

Kerry Washington's character doesn't seem to fit

But maybe it got disneyfied

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are they ever going to make Bart and Lisa grow up to highschoolers at least? Feels like that would probably freshen things up and give new material lol

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I missed it when ppl on the show were weird degenerates

Kerry Washington's character doesn't seem to fit

Buy maybe it got disneyfied

Yeah I Was Gonna Say She Seems More Like A Real Person Than A TV Show Character

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
permanently...no. but they have numerous times for flash forward episodes

Ive seen some of those,and thought they were pretty good irrc. Even bought Maggie into the mix lol. Just wondered why they never did it permanantley.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
Wonder how much $$$ would have to be on the table for nother voice actress to consider marrying stupid Flanders. :lupe:

Word on the street is they wanted to bring back the vegas wife but she was like:whoa: after Marcia Wallace took that simpsons retirement plan.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
i knew the actress had died but didnt know they had other celebs filling in. im kinda sorta interested what happened there actually.
my question is who is the show's fanbase now? like do younger people watch it or just the folks who grew up on it?
Its wild how mature the content was back when the core audience was kids. Now its lame asf. Like it aged in reverse.

But yeah like breh said even if it was still worth watching i wouldnt fukk with it unless it was pirated since i found out how they did Michael. Even then i would feel grimey on principle. Only thing getting me through it would be knowing im fukking them out of clicks.