Keon Coleman asking all the important questions

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't a dumb question. Most of us are so used to haphazardly signing insignificant things like reciepts that we don't realize what a proper signature looks like.

Case in point... I was at a bank signing paperwork for a HELOC and the lady was like "Aht aht! Your signature needs to clearly show your first and last name and be legible." :ufdup:

I was blown because I never intentionally write out each letter in my damn name for a signature.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't a dumb question. Most of us are so used to haphazardly signing insignificant things like reciepts that we don't realize what a proper signature looks like.

Case in point... I was at a bank signing paperwork for a HELOC and the lady was like "Aht aht! Your signature needs to clearly show your first and last name and be legible." :ufdup:

I was blown because I never intentionally write out each letter in my damn name for a signature.

Quoted for emphasis. This is exactly what he was getting at.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This probably the first contract he has ever signed...and its for millions and his dream job. Probably nervous and wants to make sure he doesn't mess up. He has signed his autograph thousands of times but since this is a little more significant than that he asked to clarify. Nothing wrong with that. Its better to ask a "stupid" question than be unsure but too ashamed to ask and fukk some shyt up.

Exactly. This underscores 2 things:

1- I ain’t like how they laughing at him like anything he says is entertainment now

2- Shows now impressionable folk are. Bc he’s gone viral a few times look at these comments and how many dikkriding nggas immediately hopped on the wave assuming he’s the butt of the joke

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Seemed like a legit question. I can see asking that. Man bout to probably sign multiple contracts in the next year, best to know now than to find out later u was doing it wrong

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Excuses for this dumb ass no common sense shyt. :dead:
Reminds me talk to my sons about this kinda shyt.

Any legal, contract, financial document needs a full legible signature from you period. Not no damn initials or chicken scratch autograph bullshyt.