Kenya Schools The Fukkin Planet On Ukraine/Russia Situation & Actual Imperialism - EPIC SPEECH!!!!

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Yes when it was a republican president.
But was it the same during a Dem President?

Most libs were okay with the war as long as there’s a democrat in office.
At least that’s what I used to think but even libs didn’t care about war during Trump, they just cared about Russia russia.

the anti war movement has been dead since Obama’s first day in office.

That's a broad and incredibly dumb generalization that is untrue.:mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That's a broad and incredibly dumb generalization that is untrue.:mjlol:

Not at all, I can go in if you want.
Or you can google the anti-war movement during Bush vs the anti-war movement during Obama and compare for yourself.
You can see many anti-war protests during Bush but you won't find many during Obama.
The truth is at your fingertips, there is no need for you to believe me.

Do you remember the anti-war protests during bush?
Do you remember the Keith Olbermann segments on MSNBC with that big ass vocabulary he was using talking about Bush's lies? The left would always have orgasms over his segments.
Remember those days? However do you remember any such video from Keith Olbermann during Obama?

Most of the left's anti-war movement was during Afghanistan in 2001.
Then it started to wind down with the Iraq war in 2003 because of how much money was coming in.
It was in 2003 that Phil Donahue got fired from MSNBC, he said himself that MSNBC was terrified of an anti-war voice, even Phil said how he could never have Dennis Kuccinich on because of his anti-war stance. This was during Bush yes, but during Iraq's invasion.

Do your research on anti-war protests during bush, and then research on anti-war protests during obama, again no need to believe me the truth is at your fingertips.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not at all, I can go in if you want.
Or you can google the anti-war movement during Bush vs the anti-war movement during Obama and compare for yourself.
You can see many anti-war protests during Bush but you won't find many during Obama.
The truth is at your fingertips, there is no need for you to believe me.

Do you remember the anti-war protests during bush?
Do you remember the Keith Olbermann segments on MSNBC with that big ass vocabulary he was using talking about Bush's lies? The left would always have orgasms over his segments.
Remember those days? However do you remember any such video from Keith Olbermann during Obama?

Most of the left's anti-war movement was during Afghanistan in 2001.
Then it started to wind down with the Iraq war in 2003 because of how much money was coming in.
It was in 2003 that Phil Donahue got fired from MSNBC, he said himself that MSNBC was terrified of an anti-war voice, even Phil said how he could never have Dennis Kuccinich on because of his anti-war stance. This was during Bush yes, but during Iraq's invasion.

Do your research on anti-war protests during bush, and then research on anti-war protests during obama, again no need to believe me the truth is at your fingertips.

Neither Repubs nor Dems have ever claimed to be an "anti-war" party. No American president has ever won office as an anti-war president. The anti-war movement is a small % of the Dems and an even smaller % of the Repubs. If it ever grows it will probably grow as a Dem movement but it's still a long ways from there so long as the centrists control the party.

On occasion anti-war protests pop off if the war is so dumb or the cost is so high that even regular people who aren't usually anti-war can see how stupid the war is. That happened during Vietnam and against during Iraq, which is why you saw anti-war protests during LBJ (Dem), Nixon (Repub), and Bush (Repub). It has nothing to do with which party was in office, that's just the moments in the last 70 years when the biggest and most obviously stupid wars were dropping off.

The major anti-war protests died off when Obama became pres cause he promised to get us out of Iraq and sorta did so on the timeline he promised, because not that many soldiers were stationed in Afghanistan during his term and not many people were dying, and cause no one gave a fukk about Libya when we hardly had boots on the ground. Yeah, the anti-war folk were still against that shyt, but they just ain't enough people to count for anything unfortunately.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Russia is playing war games in Congo, Libya, Syria just to name a few...

Russia has no influence in Congo.
Libya was bombed and destabilized by the West, which led to the destabilization of Mali and the rest of the Sahelian area.

Just to level set the reason why the speech is epic is because, in case no one caught it, he was saying U.S. has both a past and CURRENT history of doing what Russia is doing now.
My linkedIn timeline is full of people saying we stand with Ukraine and saying those that protested in Russia are heroes.
However, I wonder what they doing when America does this same shyt.

A CBS reporter said that Ukraine is different because Ukraine is "civilized".

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Just to level set the reason why the speech is epic is because, in case no one caught it, he was saying U.S. has both a past and CURRENT history of doing what Russia is doing now.
My linkedIn timeline is full of people saying we stand with Ukraine and saying those that protested in Russia are heroes.

A CBS reporter said that Ukraine is different because Ukraine is "civilized".

Russia has no influence in Congo, any of them.

CAR is not Congo...

Congo Brazza: Under France control.

Congo Kinshasa: under US control.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Russia has no influence in Congo, any of them.

CAR is not Congo...

Congo Brazza: Under France control.

Congo Kinshasa: under US control.

Except, you know, the links show they're sending weapons to Congo, sending their military "advisors" to Congo, possibly sending their mercenaries to Congo (and already got them across the border in large numbers), and are negotiating to start certain mining projects in Congo. And that it's part of a long-term plan to gain greater influence in Africa.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what do you think should be done about the current situation in Ukraine.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Except, you know, the links show they're sending weapons to Congo, sending their military "advisors" to Congo, possibly sending their mercenaries to Congo (and already got them across the border in large numbers), and are negotiating to start certain mining projects in Congo. And that it's part of a long-term plan to gain greater influence in Africa.

Man, you cats should stick to US internal politics. Once you start talking about Africa it's always nonsense and projection of internal US politics.

Everybody do mining projects in Congo Kinshasa, it's open bar. From western companies to chinese, to indians. But politically, Congo is under the US influence. Every president there have been installed by the US. Russia has no clout there.

Congo Brazaville had ties to the USSR, but since 1997, it's under France influence. The actual president was put in place by France after a war. Their currency, the FCFA is controlled by France.

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
His speech is laughable and the fact that people on this forum think he said anything intelligent shows how ignorant a lot of the people on this forum are. And a lot of you are disconnected from the realities of Africa.

I honestly don't know why a Kenyan can't speak for Kenya - rather than lump the rest of Africa into his American puppet idiocy. It reeks of arrogance.

The English speaking part of Cameroon want independence and rightfully so - due to perpetual neglect and oppression by the French speaking majority. And there are groups in southern Nigeria clamouring for independence from the oppressive northern Nigeria domination and rightfully so. And it's the same story all over Africa.

Ignoring the plights of these people whilst dismissing their clamour - is dangerous. The foundation of most African countries is very shaky hence no country has been able to make the necessary progression and leap - to the next stage. And you can't build a house on a shaky foundation. These issues have to be addressed (especially those colonial borders) and the borders have to be decided by Africans - not Europeans.

So, these disgruntled African groups aren't part of this dumb Kenyan's idealistic dreams. The issues have to be addressed either with self-governance for these disgruntled groups - or complete independence from tyranny.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Great speech. He's right and rightfully highlighted the parallels and hypocrisy of the west. At some point you have to stop fighting because it never will truly resolve itself.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Bruh talking about they will continue to recognize these cac made imaginary borders because they want peace. What he really ment to say is, we accept being the white man’s bytch and we will not fight back like Ukraine is doing to Russia. White folks divided Africa like a large pizza, and let the Africans keep the crust.