Kenya Schools The Fukkin Planet On Ukraine/Russia Situation & Actual Imperialism - EPIC SPEECH!!!!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Really great speech!!!
He fukkin lays it as it is!!!
Even on this site many people sound like state dept. zombies and need to listen to this speech.

This speech is amazing!!! STICKY THIS THREAD!!!
The entire coli site needs to listen to this speech several times!!!!!

iu

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Just to level set the reason why the speech is epic is because, in case no one caught it, he was saying U.S. has both a past and CURRENT history of doing what Russia is doing now.
My linkedIn timeline is full of people saying we stand with Ukraine and saying those that protested in Russia are heroes.
However, I wonder what they doing when America does this same shyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Agree with everything he says regarding condemning Russia's actions, pursuing peaceful means alone to make changes in borders, and in the hypocrisy of other nations including USA who have done the same thing as Russia even in recent history.

Some have claimed he's "accepting colonialism" with his borders comparison, but I think that's bullshyt, African nations threw off colonialism but were willing to keep the borders because pursuing greater peace and development together was a whole lot more important than fighting over where the imaginary line of power should be drawn which would only result in more Africans dying in the process.

I'll refrain from judging whether the government he represents has been a bit hypocritical on some of those issues like a few commentators have said.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
My linkedIn timeline is full of people saying we stand with Ukraine and saying those that protested in Russia are heroes.
However, I wonder what they doing when America does this same shyt.

Most mfs dont fukk with the Iraq or Afghanistan wars. Maybe it's because I live in a college town but still. When they started there were hella anti war protests

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Most mfs dont fukk with the Iraq or Afghanistan wars. Maybe it's because I live in a college town but still. When they started there were hella anti war protests
Yes when it was a republican president.
But was it the same during a Dem President?

Most libs were okay with the war as long as there’s a democrat in office.
At least that’s what I used to think but even libs didn’t care about war during Trump, they just cared about Russia russia.

the anti war movement has been dead since Obama’s first day in office.