Kentucky Family Adopts Three Children From Sierra Leone

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
So why didn't ya black ass adopt them and give them a better living condition :ohhh:

:rudy: I'm 25 but I plan on adopting when I am a little older and stable as I have stated many times before. Thing is y'all niccas know im telling the truth. Seriously a white family in KENTUCKY adopts 3 black kids and you don't think those kids are in for a big surprise when they find out other American whites aren't quite as nice as the ones that adopted them? They are getting a chance though....

Why do you niccas give me sh1t because I love my people only? Sh1t is retarded cuz.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
worst attempt at race baiting ive ever seen. b.b.but the racist white people in kentucky. :russ: take your ass to sierra fukking leone, you obviously have no idea the type of shyt that goes on there.

all that aside I hope these kids make the most of it and turn into shining examples of black excellence.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
This thread is ridiculously stupid. The "bless your heart" southern racism they might experience in Kentucky is nothing compared to getting abused in an orphanage that is based in a country where drinking a fukking glass of water is considered a good day. They'll experience racism throughout their lives, but after what they've been through I'm sure their skin is thick enough to deal with it.

Overcoming racism is part of the black experience, but there's no way this isn't a W for them. And they didn't get split up from each other? shyt, just stop it man.

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
These evil b*stards and community raised money to give these kids a better life damn them.

:childplease:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Sierra Leoneans don't c00n :ufdup:

The sad thing about my country is that there are such extremes. Either you are living super :blessed: or a living hell.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
110720.ET_1.jpg
:mjpls:

:russ::laff:

:hate::hate::hate: