zMbPeji.png

Oh shyt she the OG Hurry up & Buy???
:lolbron:

RpqPZy9.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
90% it's Lee. He only linked up with Gamby to get Belinda out. He hated Gamby and has shown zero moral compass. It really doesn't make much sense for it to be anyone but Lee.

Yeah, gotta be him. He was acting weird after they raised the flag giving Gamby the credit to all the demonic shyt he came up with :deadrose:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's got to be Lee. He was already acting suspicious when he kept giving Gamby all the credit for all the fukked up shyt they did to Belinda. Also when Gamby called him on the Walkie Talkie he didn't seem too concerned about the cars being on fire.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah, gotta be him. He was acting weird after they raised the flag giving Gamby the credit to all the demonic shyt he came up with :deadrose:

Lee been a snake nikka from day one. The only thing that makes me think it wasn't him is that he's sorta p*ssy(dealing with his neighbor), but cui bono. Lee stands the most to benefit with Gamby out of the picture.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
90% it's Lee. He only linked up with Gamby to get Belinda out. He hated Gamby and has shown zero moral compass. It really doesn't make much sense for it to be anyone but Lee.
I agree on the 90%. Thing that gets me though is if he's capable of it, why didn't he handle his neighbor when he was getting punked by him.

Burning both cars narrows down the suspects Lee, Belinda and the neighbor. Lee for the position. Belinda because they both wronged her. The neighbor for revenge from that ass whooping. The only 3 people that I could recall that had knowledge of their partnership, or had a grudge against both.

Putting my Coli cash on the neighbor.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why yall saying it was Lee? The shooter had the body language of that guy Belinda had stalking Gamby.

It certainly could have been that guy, but Lee just makes a lot of sense in the grand scheme of things. He's got the motive and he's the only one aside from Belinda who knows that they linked up to get her fired. Dead men tell no tales

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, good season ending for a dark comedy....

I kept telling my girl the whole episode, ain't no way a black woman like Belinda is going to let that shyt slide... But the shooting made me pause and was like damn, she gonna take it that far.... Lee trying to make it seem like all the ideas were Gambys seemed suspicious as hell too....

Watch it be someone we aren't even suspecting though lol

The show is the epitome of a "Dark Comedy"

I fukks with it though :obama: