Kenny Powers da GAWD is BACK! New HBO Show: Vice Principals

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did they not address ol boy spitting in Belinda Browns coffee?

That doesn't match her character

She had him babysit her kids. Read between the lines.

they did, he's her bytch now.
Yup. I had an earlier post saying after she accused the last teacher of shyt that turned out to be false, she's not in position to accuse another respected staff member without proof, so she's gonna make his life hell.

Plus he offered her some coffee from Starbucks and she gave him the :usure:and pointed to a cup she already had

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

No sh*t. Thats not consistent with her character.

Shes an overly aggressive and direct woman. She should have fired the guy and had him blackballed. This completely goes against her character.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Shes an overly aggressive and direct woman. She should have fired the guy and had him blackballed. This completely goes against her character.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

but like @jwinfield said she's forced to go against her character because she can't be accusing another employee of foul shyt after getting her ass handed to her earlier that day when they set her to accuse the teacher of stealing. another aspect of her character is loving her job, so she's smart enough to lay back in the cut and keep it.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great episode :wow:

I wonder what direction they are going for now :ohhh:

Is Lee about to have an epiphany :ohhh:

But :salute: to Gamby for getting Amanda and hitting the :umad: at the other teachers at the lunch table

And :pachaha: at them calling that one teacher a horse. She didn't even know how to react to that.

Can somebody gif her reaction?

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Why did they not address ol boy spitting in Belinda Browns coffee?

That doesn't match her character

She plotting to get him out of there, she has too much on her plate.

* Children Father was an issue for her (but that got resolved last episode)
* Kids is a handful and causing her stress
* Her house was burned down
* He set her ass up to look foolish at the school board

I think she is going to learn to like Gamby(K.Powers) and hate the other dude, him getting caught spitting in her coffee marked him as a dead man. she gone do something to fukk him over heavy and cause Gamby to pick between Him and their alliance or his new Girl and potential VP Position or even Principle position. that's my belief.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Great episode :wow:

I wonder what direction they are going for now :ohhh:

Is Lee about to have an epiphany :ohhh:

But :salute: to Gamby for getting Amanda and hitting the :umad: at the other teachers at the lunch table

And :pachaha: at them calling that one teacher a horse. She didn't even know how to react to that.

Can somebody gif her reaction?
Rofl that entire exchange was so hilarious

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

No it doesn't.
She didn't fire Gamby after she caught him reporting her, and thats before she fukked up her good will.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The show keeps getting better and better. One of my favorite parts of the last episode is when the principal and her husband reconcile and everyone in the auditorium starts clapping. There's one dude who just looks around and real quiet goes "Why are we clapping?" :ld:

Hope someone finds a gif of it.

It's so small but I found it hilarious. Some of my favorite parts of the show are the smaller jokes.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Top 2 easily of this series for me. Mainly b/c it was so many surprises/unexpected stuff. Man, her kids are so funny. Hopefully, the father will be a regular. It will probably make those kids even worse.