kendricklamar says Dr. Dre is working on 'Detox' right now + title of his debut album

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
To me theres somethin wrong about working 13 years on an album. What legendary music artists has ever done anything like that? I've been seeing this detox word online for years. If you are a legend in music you're supposed to bless the people with your music. Imagine if Tupac or Bob Marley or Michael Jackson waited 13 years to drop an album, they wouldn't be who they are today. Seems like fear if u ask me. Im not hatin on Dre but this is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard of. If Detox doesn't turn out to be the hands down best album in years then its a waste of time.

I guaruntee it wont be. so just be prepared to be disappointed.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Detox will come out when that Nas/AZ album drops

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
At this point Dre is just trolling all of us.

Dre is using talk of detox to market other products. Beats by dre may not have been as popular if dre hadnt have kept his name out there with empty detox promises.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre was never a legit producer. Dude was an "arranger" just like Puffy. Nowadays he doesnt have anyone around to create things he can "arrange". Hes a fraud and it took this long for him to get exposed.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took 13 years to release * i need a dr.*

Nah you dont need a Dr., you need a miracle. :skip:

Embarrassing.

:pachaha:

Dre. should even be concerned with rhyming anymore. Just stick to the production.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I wont accept anything less than detox being a double album at this point. if it aint a double disc than fukk dre two times :pacspit:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Dre should just drop Detox and get it over with fukk it. I don't even care if it's good or not it's already established he's a clown. I don't want to hear about his album anymore.

Now he is going to ruin the TDE wave with his dikkriding. Probably going to jack there production and history will call him a pioneer of this generation.

Davieboy86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that hacker started dropping unreleased eminem and dre songs a few months ago it semi provoked them into doing stuff and I thought just maybe, maybe it'll come out soon, but still no sign, almost a year later lol.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
D.o.c been locked up in dre's basement writing detox which will be a triple cd album :win: beleedat

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
the only way detox could live up to the 13 year wait/hype... if the first single feat. jay-z, nas, snoop, biggie, tupac and nate dogg with aaliyah singing background vocals.