kendricklamar says Dr. Dre is working on 'Detox' right now + title of his debut album

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Word.

I wonder what will become of all those Detox songs that has already been recorded.

Will those beats become Kendrick's debut?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well this doesn't suprise me, i mean the mans been working on detox for the last, what is it ten years now. i mean, id be more suprised if someone say he aint working on detox

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me theres somethin wrong about working 13 years on an album. What legendary music artists has ever done anything like that? I've been seeing this detox word online for years. If you are a legend in music you're supposed to bless the people with your music. Imagine if Tupac or Bob Marley or Michael Jackson waited 13 years to drop an album, they wouldn't be who they are today. Seems like fear if u ask me. Im not hatin on Dre but this is the most ridiculous thing i ever heard of. If Detox doesn't turn out to be the hands down best album in years then its a waste of time.

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
At this point there is no way detox will be good enough to justify the wait. Expectations will be too high

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I was about to make a topic about this the other day.

If he dont drop Detox this year or the next. Dre might as well call it quits. Homie is already 47. What the fukk is he gon rap about. Killing people? :wtb: 6'4s? :wtb: , fukkin hoes? :wtb:

This man is gonna be 50 years old when he drops his 3rd solo album :snoop:

Edit : But in other news. Power 105.1, morning show is one of the dopest radio shows out right now. They are completley shytting on Hot97 with their format. Its so ingenious. Kendrick Lamar jus did the interview this morning and they already got a video up :wow:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Dre is a perfectionist to a fault and he basically doesn't have anyone over him to tell him to get his shyt together..remember the Tribe doc where Chris Lighty was like Q-Tip would've taken forever to do their album if he hadn't just snatched it from him and taken it to the label...well there's noone to snatch from Dre and take it to the label....Jimmy was probably like "OK now what the hell you doin" and Dre got the Beat headphones to pop and shut him up...which probably means we'll never get it now

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could honestly careless about this album. If it DOES come out, I'll just download it. This shyt has been "coming out" since I was 13 years old.