Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly | (Discussion Thread) *Stream*

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
These nikka just dropped an entire album on black pride and the highly tense racial climate in America right now yet y'all nikkas posting about fukking Taylor Swift in this thread. :mjcry:

I've listened to How Much a Dollar Cost about 8 times in a row now. It's so fukking perfect, this might be his most iconic song.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Album got me with the constant headnod and :scust: face for the past 50 mins. Can't wait till it ends just so I can play it again.

Rapsody bodied her verse on "Complexion". That's a very good look for her. I peeped that Killer Mike shoutout to. shyt like that helps bridge the gap between "Underground"/Indie and Mainstream so salute to Kendrick for that.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As Tunechi once said "When she masturbate to me, that's how she learn every song" :myman:

Kendricks album dropped out of nowhere she's so excited that she doesn't want any distractions.

its been "pawg" approved :rudy:

Taylor Swift is apparently a super Kendrick Stan. She was Wildin out when he performed at the Grammys 2013 and gave him mad Shoutouts for winning this year

dumb bytch going thru her bieber phase. ignore it.

:scust: she vulturing hard. fukk her. :pacspit:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
These nikka just dropped an entire album on black pride and the highly tense racial climate in America right now yet y'all nikkas posting about fukking Taylor Swift in this thread. :mjcry:

what's dope about this album is that a lot of the militant bars will fly over cac heads