Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I think “Not Like Us” and “Euphoria” are guarantees for the show. But if he actually performs “meet the grahams” Kendrick is officially the GOAT :wow:

Pac woulda done it. And Aubrey opened this battle disgracing pac's name. Kendrick needs to spit on his grave now for the culture.

They told me the spirit of Makaveli is alive
In a nikka under 5'5", so it's gotta be you

Damn right :mjlit:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think “Not Like Us” and “Euphoria” are guarantees for the show. But if he actually performs “meet the grahams” Kendrick is officially the GOAT :wow:

Pac woulda done it. And Aubrey opened this battle disgracing pac's name. Kendrick needs to spit on his grave now for the culture.

They told me the spirit of Makaveli is alive
In a nikka under 5'5", so it's gotta be you

Damn right
Should close the show performing the 4th verse of meet the Grahams.

"Dear Aubrey, I know you probably think I wanted to crash your party :mjcry:"

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Oh,hes bringing his actual friends. I thought it would be like Jayz and Friends concert where he was bringing other star peers out:mjlol:
For cali, they definitely star peers

Anybody who been following current west coast hip hop will see this as a crazy lineup

For the rest of the world, yeah these dudes are bums, they probably will be exposed to some of these guys for the first time

Its crazy, like bino rideaux did nipsey's last collab tape before he died and he's relatively unknown despite being associated with some of the biggest acts in the game

Regional hip hop alive and well