Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

TheBeesOneFourThree

. . . & On
Daps
rhMy6Ys.jpeg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Obviously I could be wrong but I don't buy this. A week before Em, same label...ehhhh maybe that could have happened in 1999 but it would be weird in 2024. Also suggests he's concerned about Drake dropping the same day, as if UMG would want that to happen.

I wouldn't be stunned if Kendrick doesn't drop until the fourth quarter (October-December). Mustard's album comes out July 26th and there's a rumor that he has a smash hit with Weeknd and Kendrick. If that's true there's no way Kendrick is dropping an album beforehand.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Before NLU dropped, folks would've said he needed to stay away from making a club banger..

Man shut up, what the hell does Kendrick know about soca and dancehall :dead:

He had plenty hit records before Not Like Us

Humble didn't go off in the club? shyt Interscope Payola had bytches singing "Swimming Pools" in the club :dead: . That's just 2

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Obviously I could be wrong but I don't buy this. A week before Em, same label...ehhhh maybe that could have happened in 1999 but it would be weird in 2024. Also suggests he's concerned about Drake dropping the same day, as if UMG would want that to happen.

I wouldn't be stunned if Kendrick doesn't drop until the fourth quarter (October-December). Mustard's album comes out July 26th and there's a rumor that he has a smash hit with Weeknd and Kendrick. If that's true there's no way Kendrick is dropping an album beforehand.

Mustard single with Neanderthal Scott is flopping as we speak.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

kendrick would be doing himself a disservice by waiting that long

he got the world in his palms right now

but there's no way he's dropping the album before the video