Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Everyone knows I prefer Drake but this narrative that Kendrick is dragging it is nonsense.

The winner should be allowed to talk their shyt and dance on graves, and the only person who should have a problem with that is Drake. And if he got a problem, he should hop in the booth instead of being a sore loser.

Drake did his own victory lap when he beat Meek and was going on a whole tour performing B2B an everywhere, including Philly.
Facts!!

I wrongly assumed this dikkhead would at least give us some heat but his white side coming out, crying out loud as a victim.

I liked that whole ‘nah you following through’ but should’ve seen the bytch in him.

Hate sore losers

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Facts!!

I wrongly assumed this dikkhead would at least give us some heat but his white side coming out, crying out loud as a victim.

I liked that whole ‘nah you following through’ but should’ve seen the bytch in him.

Hate sore losers

He did the same shyt with Push.

He's cocky and likes to pop his shyt when the narrative is on his side, but as soon as he loses the locker room for a second, he doesn't wanna play anymore and he gets passive aggressive. You can tell he never played a sport in his life.

Before the battle really popped off, Joe Budden said that "Drake will get in the ring, but if you hit Drake hard enough he'll cry" , and that has proven to be true over and over.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Facts!!

Hate sore losers
Nıgga turnt into a straight up Karen which is why I deleted all his shıt off my Spotify. That was beyond bıtchmade to hit up your Jewish connect Lucian to send cease and desist off some shıt you created.

All he had to do was stfu and keep on singing instead of being a wanksta fake ass lyrical rapper with 👻 writers. Snoop pulled it off better.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Everyone knows I prefer Drake but this narrative that Kendrick is dragging it is nonsense.

The winner should be allowed to talk their shyt and dance on graves, and the only person who should have a problem with that is Drake. And if he got a problem, he should hop in the booth instead of being a sore loser.

Drake did his own victory lap when he beat Meek and was going on a whole tour performing B2B everywhere, including Philly.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Drake fans seeing the light about this cosplay ass nikka

Jobs done brehs

rafa-benitez-newcastle-united.gif

200w.gif