LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Screenshot-20240620-110218.png

Screenshot-20240620-110240.png

Screenshot-20240620-110224.png

Last edited:
Daps
My only minor critique (everything else about this was flawlessly executed, including Dre’s intro to “Not Like Us”, so don’t take this as a major focal point)

I know Snoop didn’t want to pick sides, but I think he would’ve been more impactful than Dre (despite the hometown/label connection).

Even though there’s always been talk of tension between Pac & Snoop, Pac never outright dissed Snoop on wax like he did Dre. Then you also get the fact that it’s another diss to Drake’s AI concept.

I’m guessing Snoop was asked and declined but who knows.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My only minor critique (everything else about this was flawlessly executed, including Dre’s intro to “Not Like Us”, so don’t take this as a major focal point)

I know Snoop didn’t want to pick sides, but I think he would’ve been more impactful than Dre (despite the hometown/label connection).

Even though there’s always been talk of tension between Pac & Snoop, Pac never outright dissed Snoop on wax like he did Dre. Then you also get the fact that it’s another diss to Drake’s AI concept.

I’m guessing Snoop was asked and declined but who knows.

DPG is on tour…

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I wish NY could do some shyt like this but NY don't got a Kendrick Lamar to bring it all together :francis:
Born and still live in NY and I don't even know who is the best rapper in NY right now.

Younger generation seems to just be all into drill/new jersey club music and then there is the :flabbynsick: rappers.

Then there is all the nikkas from Buffalo=Griselda who are nice but I would not consider any of them on top, they still stuck regional.

I would love for someone to put me on artist that have regional NY sound that may blow up in the future.