Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
I'm a non-black transplant to the West Coast.

WIthin a yeart and a half I learned geography and never let the sames mistakes happen again, and I've been met with love and led with love and respect ever since. Nobody would disrespect the legacy of Pac other than those who deem him guilty for rape. But I did learn about talking spicy about Kobe :steviej: although not shytting on him but in comparison to other players the natives here will defend him with their lives, i've seen the filipinos actually get physical for this shyt even when just debating sports over blunts and brews.

This is why I actually think Drake needs to just wrap it up, because while I know LA isn't representative of the entire Western world, this whole shyt symbolizes the difference between the two sides of culture coming to a head. HipHop is the greatest shyt in the world and this popout is evidence of it. This dude's vibes have been garbage for the larger part of about a decade or so and since his Meek shyt his compass has need to be recalibrated and he finally crossed a line in which he can't uncross with this beef.

With ppl like Kendrick, Cole, Dre, and other tastemakers, it is super likely that the sails of raps future are in good hands. Jake Pauls flame out, Lil Pumps flame out, just like Vanilla Ice flamed out, and other court jesters of yesteryear flamed out

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
another thing the game has been on the wrong side of history for almost 20 years... A true life loser!
glad snoop was no where to be found!!!!!! leech been latching on for going on 40 years... A true life snake!
Yall see a trend? Dot gave them flowers and love and they both showed their hand in this battle. But they showed it plenty of time but the WEST made sure the loser and the snake was not around! happy fukking FREEDOM DAY!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Those were classics. I remember listening to those early in the morning going to school.

Back then we had 9.23 The Beat and they had John London and the Morning show.
john london was great. talent tuesdays (and the fukking trapdoor)and the guess the songs were some of my favorite bits

i remember one guess the song was always in my heart by tevin campbell for some concert tickets, and i swear it felt like people were struggling to guess an easy layup

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Drake took a Big L here, but I think his career is far from over.

Its a much, MUCH bigger L than Jay took against Nas, on a much larger scale with more people watching. And Jay literally dropped a half ass album with a weak rebuttal (BP2) and then he decided to wrap it up and retire with songs like What More Can I Say and Encore talking bout how people dont love him like they should :mjcry:

Drakes ego is either on par with, or bigger than Jay. We just have to see if hes more shameless and gonna continue dropping music amidst major rap beef Ls, consistent reference track leaks, being the butt of like 20 percent of all internet jokes and memes... and the pervert allegations

But this is the dude who painted himself like a sambo and called Kendrick a pawg loving fake militant (while being half white with a White bm and White son) among other things so I dont think he has any self awareness to feel shame at all :yeshrug:

Getting dissed 7 times at a packed, legendary concert is some new shyt tho :huhldup:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I'm a non-black transplant to the West Coast.

WIthin a yeart and a half I learned geography and never let the sames mistakes happen again, and I've been met with love and led with love and respect ever since. Nobody would disrespect the legacy of Pac other than those who deem him guilty for rape. But I did learn about talking spicy about Kobe :steviej: although not shytting on him but in comparison to other players the natives here will defend him with their lives, i've seen the filipinos actually get physical for this shyt even when just debating sports over blunts and brews.

This is why I actually think Drake needs to just wrap it up, because while I know LA isn't representative of the entire Western world, this whole shyt symbolizes the difference between the two sides of culture coming to a head. HipHop is the greatest shyt in the world and this popout is evidence of it. This dude's vibes have been garbage for the larger part of about a decade or so and since his Meek shyt his compass has need to be recalibrated and he finally crossed a line in which he can't uncross with this beef.

With ppl like Kendrick, Cole, Dre, and other tastemakers, it is super likely that the sails of raps future are in good hands. Jake Pauls flame out, Lil Pumps flame out, just like Vanilla Ice flamed out, and other court jesters of yesteryear flamed out
yeah people thats in the culture or understand what drake did was career suicide with that stunt for these internet kids!!!! It is a real world outside the internet and drake will see why making a mockery of the music, AI, Lies etc! The people crowned him, The people will uncrown him. The crown is off!

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
The mother of Kendrick’s kids. For some reason Drake fan’s were obsessed with her whereabouts. What they should ask is where Drake’s kid’s mother at

images
And where his fukkin tuna sandwich

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
After much reflection—this was one of the best moments in the history of mankind :yeshrug:.

People are going to be talking about this 50-60 years from now, the way people talk about the first Woodstock, Queen at Live Aid, MJ at Motown 25, etc. today.

It was that culturally stimulating and impactful.

:wow: