Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like 03 Greedo's music but got damn is he a fukking clown.

:pachaha:
Bro prolly just salty that he wasn't invited but oh well, stop dissing Pac you clown.

I fukk with Greedo but lmao he gotta know he wouldn't survive in that building. YG not letting shyt slide, there's just no way both could be there.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
If you’ve been around black people (especially gang culture at all) you can tell just from the stage presence how much more Kendrick is engrained in the culture.

Nothing I’ve ever seen Drake do comes off nearly as genuine as Kendrick just dancing with the women dancers on stage. Whether he claims it or not, it’s clear he’s affiliated enough where it’s a part of him. It doesn’t feel forced.

I can’t think of any moment where Drake comes off close to as authentic :yeshrug:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ryjakve.gif
Qf0d6jO.gif

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
If you’ve been around black people (especially gang culture at all) you can tell just from the stage presence how much more Kendrick is engrained in the culture.

Nothing I’ve ever seen Drake do comes off nearly as genuine as Kendrick just dancing with the women dancers on stage. Whether he claims it or not, it’s clear he’s affiliated enough where it’s a part of him. It doesn’t feel forced.

I can’t think of any moment where Drake comes off close to as authentic :yeshrug:
Did you look at the crowd not a black parson in sight