Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like to know the whereabouts of Isiah Rashad and SZA tho considering that dot legitimately might not fukk with either of them at this time. If I don't see any post or tweet indicating that either was there I'd think they will be on their way out of TDE as well
Eh, neither of them are from LA.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was rehearsals

I rather give all the credit to him than any to TDE because if TDE was like that then they would’ve been like Motown.

And this is not some "oh I heard they make you practice or whatever shyt".
Nah, straight from the horses mouth, unlimited studio time, unlimited practice time.

Going HARD.

:dead: not the homies being posted in this thread. :dead:
People that follow me on the socials.
Life is wild.

:pachaha:
Like I said, you have no idea how much goes into what y'all saw on that stage and it started LONG before they
ever rehearsed FOR THIS show.

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
:salute:For real tho I hope this becomes a trend. This was basically a celebration of the West Coast. Introducing new talent, paying respect to legends, and the culture. I’ll love to see New York, Memphis, Texas, ATL, and Detroit do this. Maybe this will bring back unique regional sounds.
Detroit already did it at 42 Dugg concert in march

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yes because Roddy would’ve been 19-25. Roddy album ended up going double platinum

YG dropped an album that May that sold only 37,000 later went gold.

Victory lap became Grammy nominated and sold 53,00 as a mixtape without promotion. This would’ve been promo plus everything else also this would’ve been two years after Damn dropped and Kendrick not dropping an album for five more years.
You don't think VL benefitted from nip's death? I sure do

I was as big a nip fan as anyone, you can check the album threads, but VL had a stimulus package. It would've been his biggest project to date but it wouldn't have went as crazy as antisocial by roddy, no way.

Nip if alive would've gotten forward momentum, but would have ultimately remained more of a mid tier artist, below dot, roddy, YG. He would've been comfortable there too since he wouldn't have wanted to play industry games to get the big 1st weeks and smash hits.

I don't think he would've been anywhere comparable to where kendrick is in stature, it is what it is.