Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That was definitely calculated on Kendrick part. Shady records has done a terrible job with him. His last album was one of best put together albums of that time period.

Love that Kendrick got him writing credits on Mr Morale. He wrote Summer Walker's feature on Purple Hearts. Dude is talented as fukk and never got the shot he deserved. I wish he had signed to TDE back in the day. Sure he wouldn't be a star but it would have been a bigger look/shot than Shady gave him.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part of the show outside of the setlist and having everyone on stage TO ME
is K. Dots TECHNICAL SKILL.

No cupping the mic.
Great vocal projection.
Supreme breath control.
Remembering most of his lyrics.
Very smith transitions from song to song.

We just watched rap as a martial art/sport and bro held that shyt down.

I still need to finish the Mr. Morale and The Big Steppers tour stream but that shyt
was a masterclass in choreography and performance.

I recall telling people that TDE polishes their artists to a mirror sheen.
When I said they got people in the studio/practice room working on their craft HARDCORE
this is what I mean.

Just really impressive Jay-Z-tier shyt.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Man I loved how they specifically incorporated Soul into this shyt despite him not performing a song like Q/Rock. Also loved when they helped him navigate the stage at one point, could tell he couldn't see where some of the stage shyt was on the ground. Much respect to Soulo the legend.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
220px-Rize_poster.jpg

seen the young cacs tryna clown on Tommy. Learn about the Clown Krump dance culture

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
All Snoop had to do was not give Drake the okay to use his voice on Taeler Made

He would've been out there with Dre
Someone said snoop might have rubbed the west coast the wrong way moreso in general with the diddy situation as well, running around with him knowing what he did, and lately in interviews shading pac, this was just the straw that broke the camel's back