Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Only people still holding onto butthurt region "beef"

NYers should be supportive of somebody pure in the culture doing something like this period.

I'll take Cali ruling with an iron fist over a Canadian loser any day of the week.
New Yorkers fukk with Kendrick. We just didn't appreciate the shyt he said on Control and eventually we got over it, fast forward to today, Kendrick lives in Carroll Gardens.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:mjlol: Boy how the tables have turned. Drake got the entire Meek treatment and some more. Bruh got the memes, back 2 backed, a concert, and the whole world clowning him. Hashtag now I know how Meek feels.
Drake would be elated to only have to deal with what Meek got. This shyt is different, nikkas have true disdain for son. Bloods and crips on stage?
:francis:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Beautiful concert.

I ain’t gonna lie. Gang member recruitment finna be going UP after this.

I may need need to get down with a set myself
:jbhmm:

I sent in several applications, but I'll be damned if they discriminate cause my knees might give out on the way to the corner store for swishas

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Game been left out of all the good stuff.

Superbowl, this concert. He might have committed dat if Nip ain't sing his praises before he left this earth.

Nicca a weirdo

Just detaching himself from Wack alone would prob have most mfs fuccin' wit him again

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:salute:For real tho I hope this becomes a trend. This was basically a celebration of the West Coast. Introducing new talent, paying respect to legends, and the culture. I’ll love to see New York, Memphis, Texas, ATL, and Detroit do this. Maybe this will bring back unique regional sounds.

Last edited: