Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:beli:

It's possible top or dot gave him a call though. Either way I'll be happy with anything. Maybe even happier for a new single. I want that album now.

I seen that but I don't believe it. Lil J hasn't trolled or even made jokes since all this started. It's odd he'd start now.

Fred.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

:beli:

It's possible top or dot gave him a call though. Either way I'll be happy with anything. Maybe even happier for a new single. I want that album now.

He deleted the tweet so I assume it's true. I wonder if the video will be shot in different cities because a month ago they shot something in LA, now this will be in Compton.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
There were rumors of Kendrick dropping two projects (this was before the beef escalated). One was a concept album, the other was a mixtape. So breh might announce he’s dropping a “mixtape”, or a project resembling a mixtape “soon”. That’s slowly becoming the wave now. I think Glorilla was calling her shyt a mixtape, and Future is dropping a mixtape soon as well .

Album in the fall. Possibly the week of Drake’s birthday. NLU will probably officially be named the first single from the mixtape.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Black hippy members all perform, some other west coast legends get brought out. Not expecting future or any ATL nikkas

i just want paramedic. wow freestyle. and euphoria to be performed

we 1 day away shyt crazy

I can say with all honesty that when Like That dropped i never expected the beef to go the way it did. at all. i expected kendrick to wash him for sure but dot took it to a different level :wow:

THE GOAT:salute:

a56.gif

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
i just want paramedic. wow freestyle. and euphoria to be performed

we 1 day away shyt crazy

I can say with all honesty that when Like That dropped i never expected the beef to go the way it did. at all. i expected kendrick to wash him for sure but dot took it to a different level :wow:

THE GOAT:salute:

a56.gif
I should’ve left this duck on KTT2. Coli nikkas than got a hold of it :lolbron:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: I'm still waiting for somebody to predict Kenny doing a Nas by having a Drake dummy being burnt on stage. Lets go deep in this rabbit hole of predictions and anecdotes, only for heads to be salty at the fact that Drake will come out and perform Forever 2024 with Black Hippy and OVO on the song.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wow: I'm still waiting for somebody to predict Kenny doing a Nas by having a Drake dummy being burnt on stage. Lets go deep in this rabbit hole of predictions and anecdotes, only for heads to be salty at the fact that Drake will come out and perform Forever 2024 with Black Hippy and OVO on the song.

That wasn’t a dummy Nas was going to hang it was a full on robot of Jay’s image that looked JUST like him.
AND he wasn’t just going to hang it. He was going to set it on FIRE.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That wasn’t a dummy Nas was going to hang it was a full on robot of Jay’s image that looked JUST like him.
AND he wasn’t just going to hang it. He was going to set it on FIRE.

I swear I thought he was going to go full demonic, bad enough my man was trying to do the hanging shyt off GP.

:mjpls: Smarten Up Nawuz