Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I don’t think I’ve ever seen such dedication to a losing cause like @Squirrel from Meteor Man :deadrose:

breh later tonight

stewie-griffin-family-guy.gif

trillanova

The Truth
Daps
Ok so I've been super critical of Kendrick on this forum for a long time. But the power he created with this show, on this moment on this day is super important to the culture at large. So many entities are trying to encroach on this genre and he let everyone know The West is keeping it alive. After this night, I still can't call him King, but he definitely has earned a whole new level of respect in my eyes. What he did for CULTURE. The real AAS Culture and what we bring to the world at large at this time....he reminded everyone....and I 100% appreciate it. To my Coli brehs and brehettes...through the agreements and diagreements...negs an reps...I fukks with ya'll...you know why we all come here for this discourse. I don't know how many more moments we'll have like these because we know they're trying to co-opt the culture every chance they get...but I'm truly glad I got one more night with ya'll to share what we can all agree as TRUTH. What we all came to love and understand as what we represent at the highest level. Salte to K.Dot for putting this together and putting on for Hip Hop. I give him a hard time but he stood up in a time and on a day where it was needed and nobody else could do it. Ayeee

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
yo this nikkas @spliz been online this whole time avoiding this thread :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

i TOLD yall about these nikkas
nikka why u on my dikk? U tagged me twice in this thread for attention for what? I was in this thread already and said what I had to say. I said it was a smart move and the concert gonna be lit. I'm not going cause I'm not in LA. What u want me in the thread for? Weirdo ass nikka.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The dopest part of the night was Dre leaving and him coming back to say “ pssst I see dead people “ then taking 30 mins to walk off the stage :dead:
dre coming out was dope as hell

was hoping we'd get a snoop sighting so they could do g thang