Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
nikka u seen all them pictures with all that blood shyt. He better be a blood

He's clearly affiliated and they're his homies from his hometown. I'm yet to hear him bang on wax though or even outwardly though.

Either way Drake using that as a diss makes no sense considering his own background. Especially when you got a child singer like CB and his homie Wayne who both only started banging loudly once they were already rich and famous.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
He's clearly affiliated and they're his homies from his hometown. I'm yet to hear him bang on wax though or even outwardly though.

Either way Drake using that as a diss makes no sense considering his own background. Especially when you got a child singer like CB and his homie Wayne who both only started banging loudly once they were already rich and famous.
I see what u saying bro but he better be a blood is all I’m saying lol. All my nikkas crips and I’m not and you won’t see me with blue flag outfits and with the rag hanging in shyt lol hell naw that nikka Kendrick a blood for sure

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kendrick downplays his affiliations, cause he tries to push positive messages.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know if the live stream will be available for Replay? It's on in the middle of the day here and I'd prefer to watch it over some beers with the homies after work.
Amazon prime will have replay and twitch has stream replays too but not sure you get prime over there breh? Just sign up for the one week trial if ya do lol

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Kendrick-Lamar-Count-Me-Out-Red-Cotton-Jacket.jpg
gettyimages-839984380.jpg
kendrick-lamar-rich-spirit-1280x720.jpg
1456857536kendrick_interview_2.jpg
Kendrick_Lamar_-_Damn.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I never was a gangbanger, I mean I was never stranger to the folk neither

Kendrick said it himself on GKMC

It’s not very complicated.
You're right, it isn't complicated

If all of your people are from a set, even if you aren't repping it on paper, they feel like you're an honorary member, or else you wouldn't be around them that often, definitely not in the pictures with them all in uniform throwing it up

You're not just hanging out around a specific gang all day and not being grouped in with them if some shyt goes down, period. Y'all's need for things to be confirmed in a rap lyric when it's already in your face is weird, there's 10 thousand reasons for an artist like Kendrick to not wanna put that energy on a record.

shyt Earl's the same way but with crip affiliations :hubie: a lot of those local LA guys have a specific set they can go feel at home at without extortion

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sounds like cap. Not Like Us is too hot right now for me to believe Lucian is pulling every string for Drake. Kendrick is literally on the same (parent) label. They could have pulled the record or attempted some type of unity event if that was the goal.
Kendrick is independent, he's a wild card because he just has a distribution deal with Interscope. They can't prevent him from releasing music.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is independent, he's a wild card because he just has a distribution deal with Interscope. They can't prevent him from releasing music.

He's still fully signed to Interscope, not independent. So he's still UMG. pgLang is independent though, and can sign artists to different labels, similar to how TDE operates. So Keem is on Columbia/Sony for instance.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He's still fully signed to Interscope, not independent. So he's still UMG. pgLang is independent though, and can sign artists to different labels, similar to how TDE operates. So Keem is on Columbia/Sony for instance.
I thought he just had a licensing deal with Interscope but he wasn't signed as an artist.

Edit: Even when you go to his songs on Spotify, it sources kendrick as the owner with exclusive license to Interscope. If you go to any other Interscope artist it list Interscope and whatever sub labels as the owners.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
Funny thing is if you look into his history Kendrick was actually a westside piru.

He grew up in Westside Piru / Campanella Park neighborhood literally 2 streets over from Piru St where all this shyt started.

He was never put on WSP but actually grew up in the fukking neighborhood so he's affiliated just based off that. When enemigos from Carver Park and Tragniew Park slid through they ain't give a fukk if Kendrick was put on or not he got dealt with the same way. That's what happens when you actually live and grow up in an ACTIVE neighborhood.

Funny thing is this clown shouting out YG and YG ain't never lived in Bompton, went to school in Bompton or none of that. nikka got put on at 18 and I'm sure had to earn his. But if we being technical about it that nikka ain't really FROM over there.

Thats why we don't like when outta town nikkas speak on gang politics they don't know nothing about. Piru business is Piru business. Blood business is Blood business. Crip business is Crip business etc.