Kendrick Lamar- The Pop Out Ken and Friends Concert in Los Angeles June 19th

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I hope Kendrick’s legacy doesn’t hinge on this beef and what he is remembered for.

bright black

All Star
Daps
drizzler & his FAN’s

a56.gif

they been punching the air this whole time. them being miserable just makes all of this way funnier. that dude mal screaming for no reason had my eyes squirting:laff:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I hope Kendrick’s legacy doesn’t hinge on this beef and what he is remembered for.

Why would it. He already has classic albums, this was just the final missing piece on his resume. Just about everyone else participated in major battles. Nas, Jay, Biggie, Pac, etc. Lot of people including myself felt like he needed to battle, and he did. Now we gotta see what the victory lap is because if he knows the next album out the park it's gonna be time for some very entertaining discussions about where he ranks all time.

Daps
People are going to be disappointed when he doesn’t perform any songs from the beef at this show.

I’m guessing this will be the start of an album roll out.

If he does perform one it will obviously be Not Like Us but tbh a live performance of a diss song has to be fully committed to. If the beef is behind him I just can’t see it

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
People are going to be disappointed when he doesn’t perform any songs from the beef at this show.

I’m guessing this will be the start of an album roll out.

If he does perform one it will obviously be Not Like Us but tbh a live performance of a diss song has to be fully committed to. If the beef is behind him I just can’t see it
Kendrick hasn’t said a single word this whole time.
We have no idea what his plan is or if the beef is behind him.
Destroying Drakes soul and reputation is quite the accomplishment would be easy to imagine this show celebrating it….