Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (prod. T-Minus)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm feelin this shyt,I been a big Kendrick critic....the less I try to invision him as the west coast savior as he's been hyped to be the more I can enjoy his music....Gotta just appreciate his music for what it is....he don't embody a cali nikka or make the feel good music that represents west coast hiphop far as bein king that I'm accustomed too...but that's not what he is, it would be like me not appreciating Souls Of Mischief bcuz they don't have a nikka that spit game or brings aggresion like Cube or a nikka wit swag like EazyE....But I'm over it now and I'm back to paying attention:whoo:...that second verse reminded me of sum vintage krayzie bone shyt.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I am probably sub the page and DL if it don't make the album

I know he did a joint with Gaga not sure if it was a remix for her or if she did something for his album

But they were tweeting each other

Iike MMG kendrick "A-1" and "Power Circle" then section 80 kendrick :yeshrug:

Edi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ripped it from the soundcloud link if anyone wants an mp3, I haven't seen a CDQ yet

[ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/4rih4hjyihnj]Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank) [prod. by T-Minus].mp3[/ame]

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
38-Rick-Ross-bopping.gif

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
It's cool, I'm not feeling the song overall but the flow and lyrics are :obama:

To be honest I haven't heard a weak verse from this guy, even when he was K. Dot