Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

The most hilarious thing about them dancing is everyone thinking she’s crip walking :mjlol: even if you don’t know the difference between a blood walk and a crip walk. Dot grew up with bloods and is affiliated with bloods. So why would his wifey be crip walking :snoop:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most hilarious thing about them dancing is everyone thinking she’s crip walking :mjlol: even if you don’t know the difference between a blood walk and a crip walk. Dot grew up with bloods and is affiliated with bloods. So why would his wifey be crip walking :snoop:

Someone put Meet The Grahams Adonis part on this video with them dancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We've seen it happen multiple times since 2012...every time kendrick drops, the world stops and he takes all the shine. Doesn't matter if Eminem releases at the same time, Drake, Jay,...it's Kendrick featuring Kendrick.

The only rapper that seems to be able to coexist (not commercially though, but in terms of interest) is Nas.

Thats goat stuff

This is true. Nas had an excellent 2012 in the same year Kendrick broke out and in 2022 Nas actually had the most rap album of the year even though Kendrick dropped Mr Morale.

Kendrick is a rap behemoth, a superstar in popular music though for some reason people want to pretend he’s Talib Kweli or some shyt. Dude breaks sales records every time he drops an album. His tours are amongst the most attended. He’s the most awarded artist of his generation.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Kendrick
But I work as a software developer and understan how bots work
Yea that nikka is super using bots.

"I work as a software developer and understan how bots work" so what? You're a software developer so that gives you the authority to say without a doubt Kendrick himself is using or cosigned using bots to boost his youtube views? Is that what you're saying?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

She's not crip walking tho lol.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Record this year was 13 million in 24 hours

Not like us already got 16 milli in 19 hours

:ohlawd:

Ovhoes

1000007536-removebg-preview.png
Both Aftermath artist
It almost feels like 2003 again

Edit: Kendrick isn't Aftermath anymore

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I see "blood walking" being talked about, is it really a thing ? If so how is it different than crip walking ?

Sometimes I forget some of these things are not common knowledge and it trips me out when people are confused about it.
But, yes. Been around for as long as C walking has.
There's also Crip Hop and Blood Hop. No I'm not joking.