Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Glad Kendrick has a big following and getting more people interested in Hip Hop

His music is not for me though :manny:. This is a rap diss I didn't follow on either side, because neither rapper intrigues me

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
STFU I’m allowed to have my own opinion. You dummies were crashing out about grimes and iq being the future over Rj now none of them there abd grimes is an afterthought. You niccas spent all your time blaming Rj . I was there for the hawks rivalry everything but you niccas just wanted to hate.
Also Kendrick has 0 to do with nyc and so does Drake . But yes let these west coast niccas talk shyt w nyc and you in here apologizing to them like some Jcole Nicca . I already said Kendrick won that’s all I’m gonna say . He’s not my favorite current artist and he won’t ever be . A beef don’t determine that so keep it moving. If my opinion bother you :camby:you not my mother family or friends so mind your business

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Crushed the GKMC van, turnt up at Ho Ching Ming

Not Like us got Kendrick beating up a owl pinata and a owl in a cage

bubba-trash.gif

they named a meal after kendrick after drake released the FM music video… :mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt tearing his ass up lmao, bro done aged like a banana in these last 2 months lol. He look like his pappy mixed w a basset hound

he looks like shyt.....this gotta just be a bad pic

I swear I just saw this dude on IG a couple days ago and he was fine. Sheesh