Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nba-lebron-james.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Beautiful. Man took a personal beef and made it about celebrating black culture.

Honestly if I was Drake's team I'd just tell him to take a break from music and do some acting then when he returns back to music he should make more meaningful tracks. He's almost 40, it's not relatable to be rapping about women curving you and you curving them or all that gang and gun shyt. You're a father, why aren't you getting married and raising your son in a family setting? Why aren't you writing more tracks about your personal pain vis a vis identity and growing up around people that don't accept you for who you are?

The irony is that behind the grills, braids and bandanas is a man who doesn't know who he is and has spent his whole life playing different roles. There's award winning music in that. He could be a multi talented artist but he's choosing to embrace his demons rather than cast them out and be a better man for his child(ren). If I'm him, I'd do an album after taking a break and just call it Aubrey. Make it biographical and get features from all the people he looked up to growing up and the YMCMB people that put him on. He can patch things up with the weekend and the last song has all the people he wronged featured on it.

That's a story that people can get behind. But hes in too deep so he's probably just going to double down on making the same kind of music until people get sick of it.

Last edited: