Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Then I suggest you stay inside the rest of the summer. :yeshrug:

Song is predicted to stay at #3 in the U.S. and #5 globally on Billboard leading into mid-July.

Fred.
They playing this shyt all over. Smoke shops hibachi spots spacely sprocks in a pair of crocs it don’t fukking matter nikka we on ya head top! To the bottom of the map you can’t run and east coast to the west it ain’t no fun when the rabbit got the motherfukking gun you know what I’m talm bout? Chuuch!!

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Is the pop out and show nikkas scene supposed to be YG with Drake then Drake get snatched back lmaoooo 💀💀💀💀

its the hearse from the family matter video where he shouted out yg and then the dark lane demo tapes/toosie slide drake

crazy cause that scene is kinda showing that drake tried to run up on him in/during Family Matters. on some Meta shyt

genius scene:ohlawd:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the pop out and show nikkas scene supposed to be YG with Drake then Drake get snatched back lmaoooo 💀💀💀💀
This part of the Family Matters video

And Drake on the Dark Lane Demo Tapes cover

Drake_-_Dark_Lane_Demo_Tapes.png

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone questioning whether the streams are real is a clown, all you have to do is walk down the street and you'll hear it bumping out of cars, kids singing it, etc. It's literally inescapable. And this is on the East Coast my guys

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I told cats you can't 8 Mile your way out of pedo allegations. You just can't.

And I don't think Drake is a full blown pedophile but he has a clear history of associating with underage/younger girls. The Millie Bobby Brown sh*t alone should raise flags among normal people.

So bringing attention to it in an attempt to defuse it was stupid as f*ck. Then again Drake was moving like he had CTE this whole beef so I can't say it's surprising.

Fred.
He is absolutely a groomer ephebophile.