Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Official Music Video)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

I knew it was a wrap when my 10 year old niece sent me this video …then I overheard her and her little friends calling Drake a lame. :heh:
:russ:It’s funny how when Meek was getting clowned. Nobody was saying “you’re obsessed with Meek.” When Drake stans were clowning him for the smallest shyt. But now that Drake is getting the same treatment. His stans are now pushing the “you’re obsessed” narrative lol. The same stans that were calling attorneys back in 2015. Begging them to arrest Meek smh.

You know what’s crazy, since the battle, I have here to meet a Drake fan much less a stan in real life. I’ve been to a lot of parties and cookouts this summer and every room is 100% riding with Kendrick.

No other battle has been this one sided in terms of public support in real life. I have argued with my friends about Eazy and Dre, Bug and Pac, Nas and Jay, Tip and Shawty Lo etc. o have not had a single argument in real life over this battle.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
I knew it was a wrap when my 10 year old niece sent me this video …then I overheard her and her little friends calling Drake a lame. :heh:

You know what’s crazy, since the battle, I have here to meet a Drake fan much less a stan in real life. I’ve been to a lot of parties and cookouts this summer and every room is 100% riding with Kendrick.

No other battle has been this one sided in terms of public support in real life. I have argued with my friends about Eazy and Dre, Bug and Pac, Nas and Jay, Tip and Shawty Lo etc. o have not had a single argument in real life over this battle.
Dot didn't JUST beat him. He CRUSHED drake

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
That "you run to Atlanta when you need a few dollars" pointed out something to me. I haven't paid attention to Drake since scorpion but this nikka is definitely correct. I'd also like to acknowledge that Atlanta has been on a fukking tear throughout the years. What will Drake do if he can't replicate that success out of the U.S.?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That "you run to Atlanta when you need a few dollars" pointed out something to me. I haven't paid attention to Drake since scorpion but this nikka is definitely correct. I'd also like to acknowledge that Atlanta has been on a fukking tear throughout the years. What will Drake do if he can't replicate that success out of the U.S.?
Nothing changes, atlanta will still fukk with him. Only ppl from atlanta who came out against him are Future/Metro right? :yeshrug:
Or he just catches a wave with the next hottest rapper. Probably a drake bossman dlow collab coming soon.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Nothing changes, atlanta will still fukk with him. Only ppl from atlanta who came out against him are Future/Metro right? :yeshrug:
Or he just catches a wave with the next hottest rapper. Probably a drake bossman dlow collab coming soon.
You don't think Kendrick spotlighting the fact that he uses Atlanta as an ATM will hender his ties? I mean who from Atlanta right now is hotter than Sexxy Red and even she could't help this nikka.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I dont think j.i.d. is either. He deleted an old tweet where he was talking about rocking with drake

Plus, I'm sure he gonna ride with Cole. Drake threw him under the bus and didn't back him up post apology

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
I just realized the prosthetic heart, pedo papi patrol couldn’t even muster up enough of their own phaggotry to bring the thread below 4 stars.

You can’t even one star right lmaooooooooo

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You don't think Kendrick spotlighting the fact that he uses Atlanta as an ATM will hender his ties? I mean who from Atlanta right now is hotter than Sexxy Red and even she could't help this nikka.
No I dont think kendrick mentioning that changes anything. Lil Baby still fukks with Drake. 21 still rocks with Drake. Most the street/hustle types probably already knew what it was. It's not like the street rapper gets nothing for working with drake. They get exposure and a nice check. You think they gonna turn down a drake feature or refuse to work with him because of Kendrick who wasnt really fukking with them like that anyway? Doubtful.
Idk what you mean by "she couldnt help him". Drake been trying to help her, with the last couple songs. He been featured on her stuff, not the other way around.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
No I dont think kendrick mentioning that changes anything. Lil Baby still fukks with Drake. 21 still rocks with Drake. Most the street/hustle types probably already knew what it was. It's not like the street rapper gets nothing for working with drake. They get exposure and a nice check. You think they gonna turn down a drake feature or refuse to work with him because of Kendrick who wasnt really fukking with them like that anyway? Doubtful.
Idk what you mean by "she couldnt help him". Drake been trying to help her, with the last couple songs. He been featured on her stuff, not the other way around.
I have to see it. i don't think it'll be the same. It won't do numbers like it use to at all.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
No I dont think kendrick mentioning that changes anything. Lil Baby still fukks with Drake. 21 still rocks with Drake.
Based on what?

Do Kraft and Belichek fukk with each other because they appeared publicly together and did a shot?

You have no idea what any of these peoples relationships are.