Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
I'm convinced now. He's disliked drake for A LONG time.

He called that man a colonizer and a pedophile :wow:

TDE probably kept telling him to chill but now he's off the chain so he's getting all this off his chest. Drake has made a lot of enemies in this business and K. Is speaking on what they've been feeling.

He's not just targeting drake, he's targeting what he represents: The big companies like universal music group and how they've treated rappers through the years. They don't care about anything other than making money. It makes sense that the man going after them is a conscious rapper that broke through to main stream success.
Facts he definitely didn't like drake from day 1, he saw how phoney dude is, I'm sure a lot of rappers didn't like drake but he a hit maker so they had to be friendly with him, but now they are tired of his shyt

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Like I said, we will know what is or isn't real soon enough. Sadly I think they both telling the truth, and they are both pieces of shyt. The Big 3 are 2 dirtbags and J Fold :mjcry:

I actually think none of that stuff will be brought up again. It'll only be addressed if somebody has proof I think. Either way, as a fan of both I'm entertained but Kendrick so far has shown me something I didn't expect from him.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
200.gif

he has ghostwriters
Good performers know when to adlib :ufdup:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, which is why i maintain that there is a deep psychological angle to black male drake fans and why they are into him so deeply.

Nah, Drake has some nice bars. So that's what draws us in in spite of his nasally voice.

But if it's not him actually writing it, then it flawed to me.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Drake fukked up with the way he handled Euphoria. The battle was lost right there, he let that linger too long and Kendrick built up a lead.

That was Kendrick's big drop, if he took a play out of Kendrick's playbook and dropped Family Matters IMMEDIATELY to diminish it, he would have had a better chance to win this.

After that he could have went back and forth with little songs like this and meet the grahams. But from a strategy standpoint he underestimated how much Kendrick had in the clip and got overwhelmed.