Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
not really. its a hate campaign, not an organic song

4 months later and you still crying and lying. This is an undeniable hit record at this point. If the song fell off the face of the earth a week after release (like Hiss...) or even a month later, you could say ok that shyt was just a moment. But at this point it is impossible to deny this is the song of the summer. It refuses to go away, the streams are crazy, the RADIO plays are crazy, etc. It's massive. But because it's such a fatal blow to Drake you're mad. If the roles were reversed and the biggest song in the country was a Drake track clowning Kendrick over a dope beat people want to hear in clubs/sporting venues/driving/etc you'd still be celebrating. And I'd have no issue with that because a win is a win.

The boy got Meek Mill'd and you're mad. Get over it.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
u kno what somethin stuck out like a turd in a punch bowl

giphy.webp
giphy.webp
giphy.webp

she is not on any of the tommy dancers page or is she on anything related to tommy the clown.. she is not like them

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

Still ringing in clubs 4 months later with the crowd yelling lyrics. Look at this fake, inauthentic hit according to Patel Chowdhurry
:mjlol:

multiple amounts of copium in 50 seconds

from “i’m loyal to drake”

to “it’s overplayed”

to “this shyt is ass”

really cant make this stuff up crodie

a56.gif

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
If Drake fans played "Family Matters" as much as they talk about it that sh*t would be diamond by now.

Fred.

this what i said in the Family Matters Whats the Dirt thread

they spent the whole time trying to downplay nlu and convincing others that Family Matters was the better diss instead of actually playing it and listening to it

that shyt fell to the bottom of the charts within 3 weeks

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:sas1:
There's a reason Canada doesn't have an "independence day" it's because they are still sucking on the teat of the British crown and Royal family....

:blessed: they are not built like Americans "Give me Liberty or give me death".......
:sas2: k-dot just gave him a long overdue American welcome....some of the weak minded british lads find it a little off-putting...

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Still ringing in clubs 4 months later with the crowd yelling lyrics. Look at this fake, inauthentic hit according to Patel Chowdhurry

:laff: I’d be tight as hell if I had to try and control myself when that shyt dropped