Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This shyt surpassed Ether at this point

Ether has literally become a verb that everyone the world over understands to mean an unarguable L.

We still gotta see how Not Like Us ages into the hip hop lexicon but it certainly is the most SUCCESSFUL diss record of all time.

I think we need time to really see the lasting power vs Ether.

I will say, however, that in the short time since it got released, Drake's career got hurt way more than Ether hurt Hov's.

Ether hurt Hov's feelings and ego, but people mostly gave Nas props for spitting such wicked rhymes. But Hov still came out with good music for a few years and continued to do numbers.

Drake has been
UAZGQp7.png
since this dropped.

Hov also was smart enough to disappear for a min. Dude went overseas with Beyonce trying to clear his head while Drake just keeps publicly steeping in it. Drake’s own actions make Not Like Us seem that much more potent and palatable and its like NOBODY in his inner circle is telling him to just chill the fukk out.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
This old Ab Soul and Kendrick song came on. If I'm Drake I'm definitely playing this clip saying if Pac & Big was still alive they'd be paying me ties I am God. Try to take the angle of Kendrick disrespecting Pac for real.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NLU is predicted to remain top 3 according to early hot 100 predictions (July 13).
Man, top 3 even in 2 weeks, and they ain't taking the possibility of a music video being released in consideration
what a hit record :wow: