Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man the more the days goes by the ether just continues to get worse for that cracka boy :mjlol:
now Bobbi Althoff might be in the video too :russ:

i wonder if Kendrick will pull the ultimate petty move and do a repeat cameo with who was rumored to be in that hilbillies video a while ago:lolbron:

Image below was shown right after the lines “excuse me but was that your girl” after keem was using Drakes flow & hilbillies was essentially a sticky remix/diss track

r/KendrickLamar - Conspiracy: Drake’s BM Sophie is the censored girl in The Hillbillies music video

Mosaic cant hide it my eyes can recognize that French M.Bison chin anywhere

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Man the more the days goes by the ether just continues to get worse for that cracka boy :mjlol:
now Bobbi Althoff might be in the video too :russ:

i wonder if Kendrick will pull the ultimate petty move and do a repeat cameo with who was rumored to be in that hilbillies video a while ago:lolbron:

Image below was shown right after the lines “excuse me but was that your girl” after keem was using Drakes flow & hilbillies was essentially a sticky remix/diss track

r/KendrickLamar - Conspiracy: Drake’s BM Sophie is the censored girl in The Hillbillies music video

Mosaic cant hide it my eyes can recognize that French M.Bison chin anywhere

Bobbi althoff? Another human obsessed with the boy.
Just like Kenny.

Shameless

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AIPAC Shakur was eager to battle and arrogant, had songs ready to go, was unlocking flows over a hard ass beat on Family Matters, bought replica jewelry and recorded a video... all to be eviscerated and humiliated by a short king who said "WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP I'ma do my stuff"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AIPAC Shakur was eager to battle and arrogant, had songs ready to go, was unlocking flows over a hard ass beat on Family Matters, bought replica jewelry and recorded a video... all to be eviscerated and humiliated by a short king who said "WOP WOP WOP WOP WOP I'ma do my stuff"

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
wop wop wop wop wop :hula: drop drop drop drop

flop flop flop flop :wow:

download-66.png