Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
fm0ns.gif
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Daps
I like this one more than the last one, more jokes and more humourous in general. Could make a nice EP of all these disses.

Ace Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, that’s it. It’s not 21-0, per se, but it damn sure feels like a “gentlemen’s sweep.”

I think Kenny has officially earned the right to either not respond at all going forward; OR simply look at anything else Drake drops and hit’em with a “don’t bother me during my by week, please. :sas1:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He’s just toying with the white boy at this point. Like a cat toys with a mouse. He is showing him how many styles he has…. He can go from dark dark serious shyt like Meet The Grahams to a light club joint and still get his shyt off.

The white boy can’t do the same. He is demonstrating that he is a superior MC if every way and Drake shouldn’t have even entertained the idea of battling Kendrick.
He shooting all his ammunition. Drake need to respond with a killshot, f*ck all this mediocre back & forth

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Ok just listened…. content wise a huge miss.. Still with the pedo talk and ain’t saying shyt new… Beat is dope..

Getting to the point Kenny diluting himself and saying the same shyt… He really did go on that dummy mission on Meet the grahams because he ain’t even need to drop this track…

This is a miss
You mad Af :umad: